Tensor - Protokon, just finished a new techy track any feedback would be awesome!

Pandemik

Bludclotaroonies!
very slick sounding like the gritty stab bass sound and levels are good drums stand clear too nice little edit im feelin this defo :eek:) will look out for your tracks in the future ;o)

Oqtune

The mix is great! The only work I see that is needed is one cutting frequency on the snare drum. Good flow and structure!

I believe you know your stuff. You don't need many tips. Send it off to some label!

very nice. really deep dark and dangerous vibes here man. The mix sounds good. im listening on moniter headphones tho, since i am only at my laptop currently. not a whole lot to say here, the snare could use a bit more upper end or reverb i cant quite decide. And maybe sidechaining the sub to the kick, unless you are, then id say let the kick through a bit more. Great work man!

Here's an almost final version of one of my latest tracks. Lemme know what you think!! any feed back is always appreciated.
https://soundcloud.com/https%3A%2F%2Fsoundcloud.com%2Fchemical-sounds%2Fseismic-activity

vJDiZZ

Most definitely a great track, bruh. The Mixdown sounds good. I'd just let the snare through just a tiny bit more, but that's just my personal taste so it's negligible. Overall I don't really think you have much to do. Wicked work bruh.

Tensor

Thanks! Nah I wouldn't sample other tunes! it's all original work, but some of the bass sounds are from sample packs with some extra processing.

Last edited:

ApeCat

Human Dubplate
VIP Junglist
I think the drums could pack a little more punch and the bass could do with some work to bring out the snarly sounds a bit more. Hats could be a bit quieter in my opinion.

I think the two parts sound a bit too alike, and there could be a bit more variation in effects and incidentals, overall it sounds pretty tight and rolls along nicely though, but some of the sounds do get a bit stale after hearing them a couple of times.

Tensor

Cheers for listening guys and thanks for the tips! Honestly nitpicking is really helpful, I've listened to the track on a bunch of different systems now and it sounds really different on each one so any advice really helps. Really need some new monitors haha....