Tensor - Ice Mix 2016 (Skeptical, Loxy, Synth Sense, Clarity, etc...)

Tensor

artworks-000144425950-zo8wgp-t500x500.jpg

Easy! Here's an hour of icy as fuck tunes. Lemme know what you think!

01] Synth Sense - Yesterday's Future (Sam KDC remix) [Auxiliary]
02] Mako - Let the Truth Be Heard [Samurai]
03] Skeptical - Just One Kiss [Exit]
04] Radias - Monsoon Summer (Tensor remix) [Original Mix on Soul Deep Recordings]
05] DBR UK - Moth to the Light [Broken Audio]
06] Sam KDC - Eyeless [Renegade Hardware]
07] Amit - Manic Minor [Exit]
08] Stranjah - End of Days [DSCI4]
09] Pessimist - Niche [Critical]
10] Overlook - Kyoto [Renegade Hardware]
11] Data & K2 - Kyushojutsu [Cylon]
12] Ruffhouse - UVB-76 [Samurai]
13] Synth Sense - Trapped Within the Circuit [Auxiliary]
14] Dub Phizix - Out There [Ingredients]
15] Skeptical - Catch 22 [Ingredients]
16] Jubei - The Path (Skeptical Remix) [Ingredients]
17] Mercy & Hollow Crooks - Outline [Samurai]
18] Sabre, Stray & Halogenix - Askari [Invisible]
19] Danny Scrilla - X [Cosmic Bridge]
20] Overlook - Glass [Samurai]
21] Clarity - Sombre [Samurai Horo]
22] Clarity & Ruffhouse - Persecute [Critical Modulations]
23] Loxy & Resound - Purity [31 Records]
24] Fre4knc - Tellurian [Samurai]
25] Skeptical - Desire [Soul:R]
26] Meth - Sleaze [Offkey]
27] Amit - 9 Times [Commercial Suicide]
28] Goreteks - Outcry [Noisy Drums]
29] Loxy & Resound - Paradigms [Metalheadz]

Last edited:
yessss Tensor. That TL is cold as ice mang! I have to record my new one and then i will be all over this and hit you with some feedback but i already know this going to be heavy.....

Finished this one mang. So many good blends in this one. Too many too mention just a top notch mix mang. There were a lot of mixes that I didn't even realize u were mixing and had to rewind it to pick out where u brought it in at! Back to the top.....

The best mix I’ve heard in ages, and I listen to a few mixes a day looking for stuff to share on our sites.
Congrats on a fantastic track selection, seamless mixing (really) and superb pacing. Truly brilliant and I’m happy to share it.
Right, I’m off to make sure I own all these tracks!

Seriously one of the best mixes I've heard so far ! Big up yourself, awesome track selection; love how you drew for older lesser known tunes from a few years ago (y).

Mixing spot on, seamless and taking you through different styles, 85 bpm, dark and more ! Made my time washing the dishes less boring! :D

A few previously never heard before like DBR UK - Moth To The Light, Mercy & Hollowcrooks - Outline, Goreteks - Outcry is always nice treat (y)

And Paradigms! What a finisher! Amazing stuff! :)

Big mix, nice to hear some old bits again, loads of stuff i usually play!

really enjoyed

DBR UK - Moth to the Light [Broken Audio]
06] Sam KDC - Eyeless [Renegade Hardware]

Jubei - The Path (Skeptical Remix) [Ingredients]
17] Mercy & Hollow Crooks - Outline [Samurai]

and

Danny Scrilla - X [Cosmic Bridge]
20] Overlook - Glass [Samurai]

only criticism is i felt you could have done more mixing out of glass, such a mixable tune and wanted to hear more if it. that's just me though.
Taking tellurian out of desire so fast was a bit of a shame as well, but i guess you had to get sleaze in fast.

Really enjoyed it though

whoaa sorry i've been away from this thread for a while!

haha thanks!

ah thanks so much dude and cheers for the comments. big up yourself, im really glad you enjoyed it. Yeah i was really trying hard to go for some sly slow mixes in certain places, I think this dark stepping kinda style suits it, glad it worked haha! btw i've listened to your "been a long time" mix like 4 times this week at work, so sick!

wow, thank you so much for the kind words mate. Big respect for listening. Gonna check out your new one today, I'll let you know what I think.

Thanks a lot man! Haha i started throwing tracks together for this about 2 years ago then totally forgot about it so that's why it's stacked with older tunes. and yeah man paradigms might be my favourite tune of the last few years! so fucking good!

Thanks buddy, glad you enjoyed it! cheers for the tip, you're right I probably let glass go on for too long on its own, should have tried to tease something in there or something...

Thanks mang that one turned out pretty good but it doesn't have anything on this one if u ask me. This one was dope from tune selection to mixing to the pace of the mix.....brilliant mang.

This mix is so good! Gave it a couple of listens and its thoroughly enjoyable. Lots of tunes in there that I've got any many more that I know of but couldn't place which made it really interesting. Loved hearing X and that Data & K2 tune again. I'm not a fan of Tellurian (almost to the point where I couldn't stand it when it came out) but I've got to say the mix with that and Desire was epic and was my favourite in there, just would have liked to hear that blend for a little longer but I know you took it out to set up the next blend. Will keep an eye out for your next one, and keep up the good work Tensor! (y)

Back
Top Bottom