Ten Years

Fuck your topic titles are clickbaity Dagz.

I was expecting this to be celebrating a member of SDC's release from her majesty's waiting room & young Dagz here publically proclaiming his feelings for said gentleman, so this is actually a pleasant surprise for me...

Imagine if he decided to switch it on us & we opened the thread to find out he was promoting a Horo Grey Area night, being held inside a hollowed out Cactus somewhere... :eek:

thought Clipz was back making drum and bass again........ just in time for the Mr Happy 10 year anniversary

I saw a few sets pop up that he was doing, not sure about him actually making beats though. Tibetan Mist used to go off in the day. Offline fuckin VIP though, Jesus

Funnily enough, I remember Sub Focus used to open his sets with Rock It VIP; mixing in Offline VIP & then Mr Happy. Wasn't 2009 gr8 m9

This one, still listen to it today. Only just found it has a music video

That also must mean this is coming up to ten queers too. OMG all these great tracks that are coming to the 10 yr mark. Got a feeling there's going to be some remixes on the way lol

I cant help but think when you compare those old jump up tracks to todays jump up, Surly we are going backwards lol

This one, still listen to it today. Only just found it has a music video

That also must mean this is coming up to ten queers too. OMG all these great tracks that are coming to the 10 yr mark. Got a feeling there's going to be some remixes on the way lol

I wouldnt class anything by either half of g dub as quality jump up.

OMG just had the bestest idea

Mr Happy (Clipz Ten Year Anniversary Remix)

:teeth:

Back
Top Bottom