Temper D and K-Fire - deflector

Originally posted by temper_d
Hello everyone...new to the forum...here's our latest:

www.ampcast.com/dartrecordings

if you scroll down the bottom of the page and check 'deflector', about 6 tunes up...

cheers

:twisted:

sick tune dudes!! was the swingy bit inspired by a certain section of a tune forthcoming on 31 records? ;)

bigup :thumbsup:

Re: Re: Temper D and K-Fire - deflector

Originally posted by sdm
sick tune dudes!! was the swingy bit inspired by a certain section of a tune forthcoming on 31 records? ;)

bigup :thumbsup:

I've absolutely no idea what you're talking about! :lol:

i think we might be seeing quite a lot of that sort of thing this year!

cheers for checking it out :)

big up pendulum :slayer:

Re: Re: Re: Temper D and K-Fire - deflector

I've absolutely no idea what you're talking about! :lol:

i think we might be seeing quite a lot of that sort of thing this year!

cheers for checking it out :)

big up pendulum :slayer:

no problem dude, must bigup pendulum, definite forward-thinking business :afro:

if you wanna check out some of our others mate i'm just gonna put a mix up in the mixes section with a load of ours on :)

if you wanna check out some of our others mate i'm just gonna put a mix up in the mixes section with a load of ours on :)

i listen to most of your bits when you post them on "other" well known dnb web sites :)

but i'll take a listen to the mix no doubt.

Feel inclined to comment on this after a weekend of playing it out.

Absolutely sick....

Place went off when I dropped it last night

Props to Mr Temper D

:thumbsup: nice one peeps.

Went down well then Caution? I dropped it for the first time on Saturday...:slayer: was very happy with the reaction!

Yeah, went down really well at my weekend gigs.

Would have pulled it back on Saturday when I warmed up for Andy C but I was using a cdj500 which you cant reverse tunes on so I kinda left it to play on. Crowd definately wanted it though. Had a few people ask me what it was......

Big up

HOLY FUCK!!! that is FILTHY! :chainsaw:

red stare is also completely on another level!

hey temper, you guys have always put out extremely cutting-edge tracks...constantly pushing the boundaries. "warehouse" is still one of my all-time faves. but i cant seem to find any of your releases (vinyl) anywhere. any ideas where i might find them?

suspicion said:
HOLY FUCK!!! that is FILTHY! :chainsaw:

red stare is also completely on another level!

hey temper, you guys have always put out extremely cutting-edge tracks...constantly pushing the boundaries. "warehouse" is still one of my all-time faves. but i cant seem to find any of your releases (vinyl) anywhere. any ideas where i might find them?

thanks a lot mate..

they're all on their way later this year...between now and september...

red stare is just getting sorted now...should be out next month on Downbeat Productions...an american label

where's the bass is out on Tribe, supposedly in the next couple of weeks or so...

project mayhem was meant to be out in June but has been put back a month or so but should be here soon, on Leet recordings

bombsight and muskehound will come straight after 'where's the bass', on Tribe

violation and ultrakinetic are coming out on Germany's Pathfinder in August...

and i'm just sending this new one to labels now so not sure when that one wil be around...its my favourite at the moment though so i definitely wanna get it released somewhere..

hope that helps mate :)

yes yes temper, nice one! heavy tune there!* nice long 'un'borin' intro aswell

1 for everyones box i think!

:slayer: :slayer: :slayer:

Back
Top Bottom