tell me this and tell me no more....

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
How and were the fuck does this fella get all these tunes from?...

http://www.youtube.com/user/ieuanfdavies

they are not rips off sets he has the full blown tune of every beat he puts up...first he was postin the full track then 3.31 of it now 2.31 of it...

if he is legit and he get all his beats direct form the DJ's he must have a fuck load of producer mates..he only really ups jump up and dubstep but he has dubs (or what were dubs at the time) from every head in the scene...

this must be the case or all the big wigs would have clamped and reported him gettin the tunes illegally...

the mind boggles.

There's shit loadsa factors Joe. He could be a Soulseek freak and get his rips from various sources through there.

to be fair... having tunes on youtube is a great way to get them about.

now whingers will come on and say copywrite, less money for the scene, blah blah blah... but only a tosser would rip from youtube to play live and up until very very recently, most producers record sales were to DJ's... so they aint losing sales there!

and as a DJ, i always look for new up and coming tunes on the tube... go to one, then click on one in the recomended section... and so on and so forth!

i know richie lad, i am the same its jus were he is blaggin/getting given/robbing them from is what i am gettin at...

i am not havin a go at copywrite or any of that stuff, i jus wanna know who he is cos i very much doubt any of his tunes are even up for illegal download...

hmmm, ponderfull. I have seen other channells with bare tunes on, but they all come from vinyl rips. this guy has tonnes and tonnes more :) <clicks subscribe>

could be a sound engineer from a cuttin house? they get to hear all kinds of dubs and become quite good mates with the artists normally. Just a guess

yeah Iv been to a subscriber to his channel for a fair few months now, always putting out perfect quality tunes. I dont think hes getting them illegally, most stuff he puts up are dubplates from upcoming jumpup peeps. Hes always a bit late with the big name tunes.

Formerly known as Dr Dubplate.

I'm quite happy about these guys uploading, but it is weird that they just seem to be random guys who get A LOT of tunes...

These kinda tunes get leaked easy tho man ...

Show me a randomer who's got the latest Noisia, Sub Focus and Fresh dubplates and then I'll be impressed

Back
Top Bottom