Telemetrik

Nicky Grime

Neurofunk Soul Brotha
Anyone else feeling this dude? Outer space drum and bass, atmospheric while still having balls. His last two mixes I've heard are great. Looking forward to the full release of My Lightyear next month.

dude my light year has already been out

2 ep's and 1 single

and theres prolly like 3 threads like this already

badmann

THE BEST PRODUCER IN DNB RIGHT NOW!!!

HIS FULL ALBUM IS OUT VERY SOON.

Magnet is a tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuune

dude my light year has already been out

2 ep's and 1 single

and theres prolly like 3 threads like this already

badmann

Listen smarty, yes its been out on promo. I'm talking about all the releases being available on a cd, just like BSE did for the endangered species series. They released seperate EPs, then eventually compiled it all on CD. Just cuz ya think ya know everything, doesn't mean you do :)

3rd vinyl release out soon
PROMOS ON NU URBAN NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cd album droppin very soon

chill people

fes ur sush a bastard lol.

the Cd has one or two little numbers that havnt been on vinyl .. although i cant remember.. the artwork has already gone off...

Biggest album of 08!

dude, grime...did i attack you? no!

:knob:

you had quite a rude tone though! Anyways, look forward to supporting this guy. I'm holding off buying the tracks cuz its a better deal to get it all together. With BSE, i was too impatient, and i also didn't know they were gonna compile them all.

Exactly, the way you wrote that was kinda like "ITS BEEN OUT STUPID DUHHHHH" No big deal, just would appreciate you being a little friendlier on here.

i am very friendly, infact i took it as you not being too friendly, as i have before with you if i recall?

yea telemetrik!:thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom