Telemetrik - my light year

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
oh my GHODDDD

just picked this up.

AMAZING!

there is no justice if this does not do as well as fekin MACHETE..lol

go to the myspace and listen to my light year...

that is what dnb should sound like..given all the musical progrssion and advancement in production that this music has suppposedly gone through,, this is what should be coming out.. amazing!

oh my GHODDDD

just picked this up.

AMAZING!

there is no justice if this does not do as well as fekin MACHETE..lol

go to the myspace and listen to my light year...

that is what dnb should sound like..given all the musical progrssion and advancement in production that this music has suppposedly gone through,, this is what should be coming out.. amazing!

Im with you there mate!!! both EP's are proper wkd!!!
He is by far the best producer in dnb at the mo...... sick production skills...... and actually does things different..... finally someone is tryin todo something new!!!

Machete EP has nothing on either of the 2 My Light Year releases!!

its just sick. i got his album one repeat now as i type... that is the first time in ages ive had a whole dnb album on repeat.. i just love it.... its amazing. the man is genius...... When ever i play out its his tunes that i cant wait to stick on.. just got this new ep.. not playing out this weekend unfortunate;y... :( My light year is sooooooooooo goo and the stabs in RUR ooooooohhhhhhh
Genius!!!

lol...

ive just done sex wee................ lol

Last edited:
Music like this take DNB to a new level. It's fresh, innovative and is pushing boundaries unlike a lot of dnb these days. This guy is one talented fucker!! Cosmos blew me away when I heard it. Be interesting to hear the 2nd part of his Ep becuase the first part is simply huge.

Lets face it though.... the whole BSE camp is fukin wkd!!! ive pretty much got the whole back catalog of BSE recs..... i could quite easily go to a rave with just BSE recs in my bag and tear it up!!! Love it man!!.... its a shame that everyone has turned to jump-up..... oh well..... leaves the doors open to old stlye dnb heads like us to play the real shiz!!! hhahaha... not sayin i dont like jumps...... but come on..... in the last 2 years nothing has really changed...... BORING!! next page please!

Lets face it though.... the whole BSE camp is fukin wkd!!! ive pretty much got the whole back catalog of BSE recs..... i could quite easily go to a rave with just BSE recs in my bag and tear it up!!! Love it man!!.... its a shame that everyone has turned to jump-up..... oh well..... leaves the doors open to old stlye dnb heads like us to play the real shiz!!! hhahaha... not sayin i dont like jumps...... but come on..... in the last 2 years nothing has really changed...... BORING!! next page please!

funnily enough i played at 'jump up' night the week before last. thought id play some techy stuff.. BSe has enough bounce in it that i got bare reloads from playing their tunes... their music isnt jsut rolling Noisia style glitchy tech ..its got a really dynamic feel to it.

I like last, third part.. Rouge City is so dancy..like John B style, and collaboration with BSE, the Magnet, its one hot masterpiece! Must have title!

hazard is alot more commercial even tho he aint that commercial

but hardly any of my mates have heard of telemetric
and they have all heard of hazard....well the ppl who listen to dnb anyways

Marcio is a hell of a guy and an amazing producer. I can't wait for the rest of the album. Check out some of his older stuff with Corrupt Souls in the meantime.

Back
Top Bottom