Teh Official Dirty Thursdays Thread (netcast, Thu, 9-11pm EST, 2-4am GMT)

odj

. Dirty Thursdays is a drum 'n' bass netcast that goes every Thursday, from 9pm 'til 11pm, live on Jungletrain.net, featuring yer dumbass host ODJ, and a quality guest from around the way.

. Links:

[64k stream]
[24k stream]

[chatroom]
[webcam]

. Archives of previous shows are always up too, in case ya miss us.

. We've still got some of our pimptastic authentic Dirtbox Radio T-Shirts for sale. $17 shipped worldwide. Just go to the Shop and pick yours up. Please. It'll help cover the beer.

. DT's sister show, Dirtbox Radio, goes from 8:30-whenever, each and every Sunday night. You should deffo tune in for it too.

>> [DirtboxRadio.com] <<

This Week's Show (6/5/06):

Awesometastic show for you this week. I have the world renowned star of scheisse video (and drum 'n' bass dj), Lycan up on the decks. Pure quality, this dude be, and ye be best not tar miss it.

Ze Lineup:

09pm EST - ODJ
10pm EST - Lycan

EZ.

Tonight's show is gonna be hawt. hawt hawt hawt hawt hawt.

dtflyer-20060613.gif

Hooligan and myself rip it up proper Partners in Crime style.

You must tune in. Absolutely. Shitload of new vinyl came in today, just for you.

9pm-11pm - ODJ & Hooligan (Partners in Crime)

Double dose of guestage this week on the Dirty Thursdays show.

I've got Jonjei coming back, as promised, to fill your ears with sweet sweet sounds and soulful melodies. If you're familiar with his shows on JT, you'll know that he's not one to miss.

HeBe GB is making his first appearance here on the Dirtbox network. I got his CD from the one like Chaz, and was quite impressed. Dark gritty shiz, with lots of flavor. Make sure you give this guy a warm and dirty welcome.

Ze Lineup:

09pm EST - Jonjei
10pm EST - HeBe GB

[64k stream]
[24k stream]

[chatroom]
[webcam]

:rowley:

Tonight I've got the motherf*ckin Robot Death Squad guys on the show. These guys need little description, as they've been blowing up the spot all over the place these days, most recently with their promo release on Flatline Audio. Make sure you tune in, I guarantee it'll be an awesome set.

Ze Lineup:

09:00pm EST - Robot Death Squad
10:30pm EST - ODJ

[64k stream]
[24k stream]

[chatroom]
[webcam]

PS - biggups to everyone who made it out to Five last night. Great times :)

Last edited:
#41 - Hiatus Edition.

Well, It's been almost a year since I took over the Thursday slot, bringing you Dirty Thursdays.

Unfortunately (and fortunately), the time has come for me to start class again. This year, my class falls on Tuesday and Thursday evenings, and so I'm unable to continue doing Dirty Thursdays, at least for the meantime.

Got a great lineup for this week, and a show I'm really looking forward to.

Insulin, thrower of bangin parties and an awesome DJ in his own right, will be joining myself and Hooligan (as Partners in Crime) in rollin' out last show style.

So yeah, you should tune in, cos I'd appreciate it, and you'll get to hear some good music as well.

Biggups to everyone who's tuned in each week, to all the cats who cop the Archives, to the Jungletrain familia for letting me do my thing, and to my girlfriend, Maddie, for making dinner and doing beer runs on Thursdays. It's much appreciated.

Ze Lineup:

09:00pm EST - Insulin
10:30pm EST - Partners in Crime

[64k stream]
[24k stream]

[chatroom]
[webcam]

Back
Top Bottom