teh bassment track

Now its...........

"Despatch in 3 to 28 days"

Wanted it for the weekend. Bit of a gamble when it'll probably get promo'ed in a weeks time anyway. A posible 28 days is too long for me to wait. Think i'll wait for the shop to get it in.

Grrrrrrr

Originally posted by Caution
Now its...........

"Despatch in 3 to 28 days"

Wanted it for the weekend. Bit of a gamble when it'll probably get promo'ed in a weeks time anyway. A posible 28 days is too long for me to wait. Think i'll wait for the shop to get it in.

Grrrrrrr

Rough mate, mine got shipped yesterday. I remember all the Renegade Snares rmx's went real quick. Posts on here and Arena dont help!!!

love for this tune!!!! even tho it has the launch in it i don't care! lovefor the tunnnnnnnnnnnnne!!! and renegade snares rmx heavy

i love high contrast :whipem: :whipem:

each to their own and everything...

i personally think this tune sucks like fuck!

shit mono tone bass line, not even nearly dark enough and its got a fackin saxaphone in it!

what a waste of 8.95 getting hold of the bitch, im well dissapointed!

that includes posting etc

ebay souns like a good idea! id have done it if someone i know hadnt just offered to buy it from me...

I CANT WAIT TILL SATURDAY!

BOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gpeace:

Mowgli said:
shit mono tone bass line, not even nearly dark enough and its got a fackin saxaphone in it!

If your lookin for something dark, a High Contrast release on Hospital isnt really what Id recommend! :lol:

Mulla said:
If your lookin for something dark, a High Contrast release on Hospital isnt really what Id recommend! :lol:

lol

i know what your saying mate! i went on the word of a few otehr people on a different forum "one of the tunes of the yr" (bollox!)

this tune is gay in my opinion :towelie:

Back
Top Bottom