teh bassment track

Caution

dnbforum.com
VIP Junglist
Now its...........

"Despatch in 3 to 28 days"

Wanted it for the weekend. Bit of a gamble when it'll probably get promo'ed in a weeks time anyway. A posible 28 days is too long for me to wait. Think i'll wait for the shop to get it in.

Grrrrrrr

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
Originally posted by Caution
Now its...........

"Despatch in 3 to 28 days"

Wanted it for the weekend. Bit of a gamble when it'll probably get promo'ed in a weeks time anyway. A posible 28 days is too long for me to wait. Think i'll wait for the shop to get it in.

Grrrrrrr

Rough mate, mine got shipped yesterday. I remember all the Renegade Snares rmx's went real quick. Posts on here and Arena dont help!!!

ZESTOI

time for heroes.
VIP Junglist
love for this tune!!!! even tho it has the launch in it i don't care! lovefor the tunnnnnnnnnnnnne!!! and renegade snares rmx heavy

i love high contrast :whipem: :whipem:

Mowgli

BASS INVADERS CREW!
i dunno if ive even heard it lol

loads of ppl on a different site were all like, yea its wicked and its on hospital's site now

so i bought it ;)

ZESTOI

time for heroes.
VIP Junglist
good it's a heavy track you'll prob recognise it when you hear it anyway!

Mowgli

BASS INVADERS CREW!
each to their own and everything...

i personally think this tune sucks like fuck!

shit mono tone bass line, not even nearly dark enough and its got a fackin saxaphone in it!

what a waste of 8.95 getting hold of the bitch, im well dissapointed!

martin

dont you think £8.95 is a lot to pay for any new tune? you can always ebay it if you dont like it :)

Mowgli

BASS INVADERS CREW!
that includes posting etc

ebay souns like a good idea! id have done it if someone i know hadnt just offered to buy it from me...

I CANT WAIT TILL SATURDAY!

BOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gpeace:

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
Mowgli said:
shit mono tone bass line, not even nearly dark enough and its got a fackin saxaphone in it!

If your lookin for something dark, a High Contrast release on Hospital isnt really what Id recommend! :lol:

Mowgli

BASS INVADERS CREW!
Mulla said:
If your lookin for something dark, a High Contrast release on Hospital isnt really what Id recommend! :lol:

lol

i know what your saying mate! i went on the word of a few otehr people on a different forum "one of the tunes of the yr" (bollox!)

this tune is gay in my opinion :towelie: