Teething cunts!!!!

ac

Came home from work today, sat at the PC, out of the corner of my eye, something didn't add up. As I looked round, some sticky fingered cunt has had 2 of my Xbox games away. Not the £1000 TV or the Xbox or my decks or vinyl, but 2 fucking games!!!!

Any torture techniques for when I get my hands on the robbing cunt? :mad_guy:

sam the dnb man

Variation
VIP Junglist
my uncles nieghbour burgled his house when he was at a party..nicked his alienware laptop..so my uncle knocked at everydoor to find out who it was...he didnt even have to do anything the guy jus bought it back.....i suppose u would give it back though if a raging 6ft3 19 stone bald guy with the pentogram tatoo'd on his head knocked at your door

funny thing is my uncle used to live in seven sisters, the jew capital of london, but still walked round with satans face on the back of his head and the pentogram ontop

ac

I know it sounds petty, cos I can buy them again. But it's a matter of principal, someone has calmly strolled into my house, nosed around my room and grabbed something for a quick buck. Now whoever it is won't hesitate to do it again so it's better dealt with.

I was going to play Mercenaries 2 tomorrow as well.:nono:

sam the dnb man

Variation
VIP Junglist
I know it sounds petty, cos I can buy them again. But it's a matter of principal, someone has calmly strolled into my house, nosed around my room and grabbed something for a quick buck. Now whoever it is won't hesitate to do it again so it's better dealt with.

I was going to play Mercenaries 2 tomorrow as well.:nono:
2xbox games...60-80 quid..id give em a funny haircut atleast:rslayer:

ac

Nah, might lock them in a room with my Rottweiler :p

The most annoying thing though, is that I have no idea who it it. A list of suspects but not certain matches. But I can't wait to get hold of whoever it was :D

robhicks1

Nuts about Zoo
VIP Junglist
Put there foot in a metal boot and then fill with woodshavings.
Fill this with water or oil.
The wood will absort this and expand, crushing the subjects foot.
Then you can boil the contents and all going well their foot should drop off.
That good enough in the torture stakes lol?
Seriously this is some medievil torture they used to use in Britain.
Good luck!

Fratanize

Keepin the jungle alive
VIP Junglist
kinda hard to blackmail someone without any physical evidence.
if you had a picture with them sticking the games in their poch looking a bit guilty.
For future notice. stick all your game discs in a wallet. then when some teething twot nicks the box. they will be gutted when they get home and have a look. You can sit with a lil smug one on yer boat race.