DnB TEED - Garden (Calibre Remix) VIP?

all

yo
I'm sure twice out now (jungle jam + sun and bass) i've heard a different version of Calibre's fantastic remix of Garden. first time i thought it just hearing it out on a system that made it sound different but second time hearing it I was sure that it was not exactly the same tune, but it sounded too similar to be a remix by another artist. im thinking a calibre VIP or something but cant find anything about it, anyone got a clue?

it could be original and it just sounds more lively out/a different remix but i just feel like its a calibre touch up to be played out. anybody got an idea?

taaaa x

i dunno if its the pulsaar one but v interesting to hear that anyway. and in my searching i just came across the dub but i couldnt find a recording of it anywhere either. i would love to hear if that if you dont mind ripping it, would be super grateful

the one i heard at snb might well have been this one at 45 mins from jumping jack frosts set https://www.mixcloud.com/jjfrost2/j...-2015-with-cleveland-watkiss-vanessa-freeman/
but i dunno if thats the same one i heard! gotta be one of them.

thank you guys this place is goooood

I also think it's probably that retouch you've heard. Calibre isn't the guy to make VIP's of his tunes... Or let his tunes even be remixed for that matter.
Just a simple and silent creator of magic.

Yes indeed, I did know about that vip before I wrote that comment. But that is the only vip I know of Calibre made.
One vip in the tons of releases he had? Plus still the fact nobody has remixed Calibre?

He also did a VIP of his remix of Global Love by High Contrast.

Apart from those, I don't think there are other VIPs by him.

Calibre also doesn't like people to get the parts of his tune so they can't remix him cause then "they could realise how simple he is" as per his own words.

so calibre doesnt get remixed.. but a retouch is okay?!

A rethink is just from the artist doing to rethink, not with the consensus of the original artist. Think of it as a bootleg.

He also did a VIP of his remix of Global Love by High Contrast.

Calibre also doesn't like people to get the parts of his tune so they can't remix him cause then "they could realise how simple he is" as per his own words.

Oh never heard of that one, time to delve into some older dnb then :D

"they could realise how simple he is".
He said that? Calibre is now my spirit animal.

yesterday i listened to a drum and bass version of teed - garden on bassdrive, and i don't think it was calibre. The vocals were completely different. I think it was a stream from sun and bass and it was utah jazz playing!!

Back
Top Bottom