Teebee-Through the eyes of a Scorpion

escalate

DnB the only way to B.
Hello everyone,

Im not sure if i have put this into the right section, but i am trying to hunt down the 4LP set of this crankin teebee album.
We down here in little old australia dont get much so any help or advice would be fantastic!

I know this was released in 2001, i have checked on certificate 18 site and the links there seem to be broken too!!!

Cheers

(yn) Escalate

Its rare, and nothin to do with being in Australia mate. Seems to be round on CD but not much on vinyl. Try Dustygrooves, Juno, Chemical-records etc for your luck.
good luck.

mesh said:
Its rare, and nothin to do with being in Australia mate. Seems to be round on CD but not much on vinyl. Try Dustygrooves, Juno, Chemical-records etc for your luck.
good luck.
Don't forget eBay either :)

i have this little beauty lying around somewhere Retail though mate, can still be found if you search hard enough

I know your pain and frustration mate, i am a collector of the older outta print drum & bass vinyl as well. I've been trying to hunt down all the subtitles releases since the first one (i've done quite well so far, only 7 more to go. Outta the 53 in the catalogue) You may have a bit of trouble locating this one, to some it is considered Teebee's best LP to date (i would argue that Black Science Labs is better, but that is a matter of preference)

The point of this story is not to give up and to look in places that no one else does. Ebay is not to shabby, but you can end up spending way too much on each piece (especially if it was a teebee tune or a big anthem) Don't give up, i have seen this floating on ebay every couple months, so there is still hope. You could also look at Hard to Find records or any of the older collector shops, cause the likelyhood of you finding a brand new copy is very small.

Whatever you do dont buy it from some clown offering to sell you his copy on DOA, cause you will likely get burned. Make sure to buy it from a legitimate Ebay sale or an online store.

Happy hunting m8...

Thankyou so much everyone for your help!!!

The man himself will be standing infront of me in 8 Days and i think im going to have a heart attack, yes im a chick if you havent figured it out!!! LOL

Anyway i am such a fan and i love to spin his tunes, vinyl is the only way to go for me, cd for the car yes, but as you all would appreciate there is nothing like vinyl!!!!!!!!

Ok well im not giving up and i will continue to hunt thankyou deadaelus if i find anything else i will let you know see if you dont have it!

Thanks again.:D

Back
Top Bottom