Teebee & Calyx - anatomy lp

DavidJohnnR91

_Dave Roberts

Ezz, new to this site, been diggin dnb for a few months now and would like ti join the community to feel some more exclusive vibes.

obviously the title does what it says on the tin; anyone can tell me where I can purchase the new lp out on sep 10th I believe on both compact disc and vinyl.
would be appreciated,
many thanks & respect

_D

yeah man their doing a bundle of london gigs too.
might go down and catch them
cheers mate for the link, but Id rather have the record itselff
I ran into a lot of shitty problems using bitlord too much.
so im building my collection

(but I still downloaded it until I get it cos Im too eager :))

i wish they toured estonia :cry: damn fucking good album! boh!

Yo..big up! i love Estonia man!!1 I am sure they will tour that way at some point...i know most Dj's of their ilk love that area!!!

(fittest girls in the wolrd!!!!! ..by far!!!!):banana:

i ended up paying 22 quid for it in blackmarket, but it was still worth every penny. my favourite album since cybotron.

o_O It's finally here! I'm listening now and it's exactly what I'd hoped for. I'm a bit of a late starter so Cybotron was before my time but the only other unmixed dnb album I regularly listen to all the way through without skipping is Dillinja - My Sound and Anatomy looks like it'll be joining it. Absolute respect to the Calyx and Teebee and well worth the long wait! :slayer:

o_O It's finally here! I'm listening now and it's exactly what I'd hoped for. I'm a bit of a late starter so Cybotron was before my time but the only other unmixed dnb album I regularly listen to all the way through without skipping is Dillinja - My Sound and Anatomy looks like it'll be joining it. Absolute respect to the Calyx and Teebee and well worth the long wait! :slayer:

It is a slick LP. Some heavy rollers . But its all a bit the same, which isn't a bad thing, but a few slightly more different tracks from their usual style would have made it evn better. THat been said, a wickid LP

And I bought it unlike some slags

The drop in Warrior sounds like someone's shooting my house with a shotgun from upstairs! I can't stop playing it, my neighbours must love me dearly ;)

BTW - just how do you define a roller versus a twostep beat?

its pure steppers, 100% twostep beats, do you quite sure you know what a roller is?
#
That is the beauty of a living language. THings change. When I were a lad a roller was what your mum wore in her hair to make it curley. Now it means a fat twat with man breasts and a silly Dutch accent ?
I know what you're saying Logikz, maybe I should have phrased it a bit different. Please forgive my missue of the word "Roller". I must be a right slag
I guess if I call you Gay I don't mean happy, and everyone still knows what I mean...Its not how you roll its what ya roll with...:nurr_nur:+
To the unitiated : this is just foreplay to some serious Waffle section banter , we love each other most dearly

Last edited:
I opened up a set last weekend with a double drop of Warriors and Misanthrop - Evacuate and the place went absolutely bonkers!!! I love the new album.

Back
Top Bottom