Techy Roller - All Feedback Welcome

Interesting, unique track! I like the ping pong effect, it's really different. Structure and the synth also add nicely to this. I only think you should work on making a fatter, punchier kick & snare and add some weight (add a fat sub bass on the background, cuz its lacking a bit weight now). Also create some switchups and variation to keep the tune interesting, but for a newbie this really is good!

Interesting, unique track! I like the ping pong effect, it's really different. Structure and the synth also add nicely to this. I only think you should work on making a fatter, punchier kick & snare and add some weight (add a fat sub bass on the background, cuz its lacking a bit weight now). Also create some switchups and variation to keep the tune interesting, but for a newbie this really is good!

a bit too straight, but the ping pong drums are groovy! ;D

Thanks guys, I wasn't expecting anything very positive, just straight up real feedback. I'm starting to learn more about compression and having a gander with envelope shapers etc. so hopefully I'll have better control of my levels soon, ya dig.

Back
Top Bottom