Techstep/Neurofunk

Uh, well I guess I'll on proper speaks later...goddamn that's good. You just cranking 'em out now, huh?

I guess my only comment is that you can add that touch of variation every once in a while just to show people that you're serious. That bouncing bass line rhythm is sick and hypnotic, just mix it up to keep the dancefloor interested.

There's no midway breakdown, eh? Why?

And the initial build could use a little more flair - just so that the DJs get their money's worth when they buy this from you, like I will.

-J.P.

Heavy mate, sounds wicked, some sort of breakdown in the middle definitely wouldn't hurt for me too.
Nice job.

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!! this is just an opinion but I think it would be awesome if on your next song you added a dash of pretty to have a enjoyable complementary contrast in your music.

F that. This is hardcore dance music not the symphony.

Hey! Add some people screaming, children singing, and chainsaw noises next time - and make the drop sound like a surgeon's knife cutting through cartilage - and acid, everyone's tripping too, even the kids and the surgeon. They're like, AH, I'm tripping, and then you're like, BAM! n a s t y reese

Back
Top Bottom