Techstep/Neurofunk

Uh, well I guess I'll on proper speaks later...goddamn that's good. You just cranking 'em out now, huh?

I guess my only comment is that you can add that touch of variation every once in a while just to show people that you're serious. That bouncing bass line rhythm is sick and hypnotic, just mix it up to keep the dancefloor interested.

There's no midway breakdown, eh? Why?

And the initial build could use a little more flair - just so that the DJs get their money's worth when they buy this from you, like I will.

-J.P.

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
Nice!!!!!!!!!!!! this is just an opinion but I think it would be awesome if on your next song you added a dash of pretty to have a enjoyable complementary contrast in your music.

F that. This is hardcore dance music not the symphony.

Hey! Add some people screaming, children singing, and chainsaw noises next time - and make the drop sound like a surgeon's knife cutting through cartilage - and acid, everyone's tripping too, even the kids and the surgeon. They're like, AH, I'm tripping, and then you're like, BAM! n a s t y reese

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i like it, its heavy. the groove is tight and the intro is big. but it needs more parts to the arrangements. id like some variation.