technological terror-vickvega

Now how did I know that was going to be a Vader sample!? Awesome tune, that bass is fucking disgusting. :slayer:

Played it loud on my Mission's, they were almost bleeding! Keep up the good work!

Last edited:
TECHNOLOGICAL TERROR: OMG!!! Thats bloody disgusting, Pure filth! Breakwork is superb, and the bass is twisted to hell o_Oo_Oo_O

THE 506: Noisy, brash, in your face old school tearout with a modern twist, love it!

A SCREAM OF ADRENALINE: I assume it fades in as its a clip, coz it starts abruptly. Manic drop tho, stompy drums sound tight, and the pounding bass is tight. It could all be eq'd bit better tho, but that could just be myspace. :weirdo:

ONCE: Love that low, squelchy bass, The Amen is a bit played out imo, but nice edits overall.

Do you have any label interest? I know a guy who could be interested, Reapa loves it dark! Hit me up with a zip pack of mp3s an i'll see what he thinks. :twisted:

for sure mang
thanks for the feedback and def down for a hook up
respect
hit me up and ill send you some links or hit me on aim
vickvega247=aim

for sure mang
thanks for the feedback and def down for a hook up
respect
hit me up and ill send you some links or hit me on aim
vickvega247=aim

No problem bro, pleasure to hear such talent, AIM doesnt seem to like my Mac, so if you could do a megaupload, sendspace, rapidshare blah blah link and PM me that would be awesome.
Safe
Jay

Back
Top Bottom