technoid nuskool dnb

Status
Not open for further replies.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Im a sucker for the kind of techno influenced drum and bass the underfire camp does. Organized noize, kraken, stakka + skynet... deep. Floridas Element & Synthetik are probably the best producers out there if you ask me. Technoid new school dnb is the future, im sure of it.

Does anyone know where i can find more of the same flavours? anyone with me on this?

Yeah I love techno influenced dnb and I can't get enough at the moment.

Kemal and Rob Data produce some mad shit, try material on negative recordings....stuff on DSCI4....hav a look at their website http://www.dsci4.com/

good goodness

yeah absolutely, konflict is makes huge tunes how could i forget about him. His rob data project is huuuuge. Got loads of those tunes, hes just too clean.

but ill have to go check dsci4, i think i remember some russians who got signed by them what was their name again... errrrr... oh yeah, Paul B & STA.

thanks klusta, what else you got?

mutants

IMHO trace's original of mutant revisited is the best :)
and black sun empire's firing squad from '23 dgrs.' is at the moment my #1 ;)

Im a sucker for the kind of techno influenced drum and bass the underfire camp does. Organized noize, kraken, stakka + skynet... deep. Floridas Element & Synthetik are probably the best producers out there if you ask me. Technoid new school dnb is the future, im sure of it.

Does anyone know where i can find more of the same flavours? anyone with me on this?
Nerd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom