technoid nuskool dnb

Status
Not open for further replies.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Im a sucker for the kind of techno influenced drum and bass the underfire camp does. Organized noize, kraken, stakka + skynet... deep. Floridas Element & Synthetik are probably the best producers out there if you ask me. Technoid new school dnb is the future, im sure of it.

Does anyone know where i can find more of the same flavours? anyone with me on this?

klusta

Pulsar
VIP Junglist
Yeah I love techno influenced dnb and I can't get enough at the moment.

Kemal and Rob Data produce some mad shit, try material on negative recordings....stuff on DSCI4....hav a look at their website http://www.dsci4.com/

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
good goodness

yeah absolutely, konflict is makes huge tunes how could i forget about him. His rob data project is huuuuge. Got loads of those tunes, hes just too clean.

but ill have to go check dsci4, i think i remember some russians who got signed by them what was their name again... errrrr... oh yeah, Paul B & STA.

thanks klusta, what else you got?

Black Sun Empire RULE!

They got two EXCELLENT tracks on Trace's album.

Check anything by Dylan, Loxy, Ink, Future Cut (some of their stuff is ok) Konflict et all...

czech me out
mutants

IMHO trace's original of mutant revisited is the best :)
and black sun empire's firing squad from '23 dgrs.' is at the moment my #1 ;)

XoXoX roachspray XoXoX

Custom Title
VIP Junglist
Im a sucker for the kind of techno influenced drum and bass the underfire camp does. Organized noize, kraken, stakka + skynet... deep. Floridas Element & Synthetik are probably the best producers out there if you ask me. Technoid new school dnb is the future, im sure of it.

Does anyone know where i can find more of the same flavours? anyone with me on this?
Nerd

Status
Not open for further replies.