[Technoid-Neurofunk] Saturn devouring his son.

yeah sounds pretty good man, as you say, needs some work on the transitions and stuff but overall a good job man

Liking this man, like you've already said needs a few touches here and there with the structure. The drums and some of those bass growls/noises are sick tho. Biggles upples.

Sick stuff man i am writing this from hospital and all nurses started to dance when they heard this tune xD..

liking this vibe in ooeeoooaaa

---------- Post added at 14:25 ---------- Previous post was at 14:23 ----------

that's a hard one big up!

Sound is tight and big etc etc as usual. Sounded a bit 'demo clip' structure wise but I think that's what you said already.

I do like your sound tho, pretty pro these days.

liking this vibe in ooeeoooaaa

---------- Post added at 14:25 ---------- Previous post was at 14:23 ----------

that's a hard one big up!

oeowhat? hahaha =)

thanks everyone...
it's almost finished most structure things had been fixed to my taste at least! :)
cheers!

this is fucking sick, finish it! only crit (and really struggling to find one) is that your snares are reaaaaaally punchy, which is cool, but i think they could be less so. that said its not enough of a niggle to put me off this tune.

already finished! to be out on SickBrain rec. on Sept.

and headfaze have a good smile at what you said, kinda in the beginning people starts by telling you, your drums aren't punchy enough,
but never expected to have someone telling me that my snares should be less punchy (which you are right, that snare is like, so high in freqs and punchy xD)
will take that in count for the next ones mate ;)

Back
Top Bottom