technoid - hard sidechain!lolwutomg! no really,i don't want to write a long title but

Re: technoid - hard sidechain!lolwutomg! no really,i don't want to write a long title

well ... i like the snare sound. :)

Re: technoid - hard sidechain!lolwutomg! no really,i don't want to write a long title

lol, didn't know you were gonna like the snare that much... haha. Not too fond when the "darkstep" rythm comes in with it. Think I'm gonna change it for the final version...

thanks for the feedback guise! :)

er, sounds pretty tight- sidechain is doing its thing well :D

but wheres the structure at dude?
it's just one long drone of drums n noise... ???

er, sounds pretty tight- sidechain is doing its thing well :D

but wheres the structure at dude?
it's just one long drone of drums n noise... ???

lol it's just a clip, from the first drop, the first 64 bars, at each 16 bars and then after 8 and 8 you have 2 minro changes, and after 32 bars there's a big change to introduce a new element.
just the waveform looks SOOOO samey cause bounced it in lower than 128kbps soooorryyy!! =(((

thanks for the feedback man! :)

this is pretty insane :D nice snare :D

where'd u get that snare?

my own samplepack that i've built through continous space and time has left me some sounds and by the collaboration between attacks and releases of three different snares, it came up this one.
(To be honest, i don't see it that nice but that's producers curse I guess)
I'll upload the snare for you guise.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=90PL08BL

Back
Top Bottom