[Technoid-Darkstep] Promoters' Trauma

thanks a lot guys!
dat crab! :)))

thanks for pointing out the energy thing... i'm always afraid that my tunes aren't as energetic-dancefloor as i'm trying to make these sound... thanks a lot!!!

Ill have a listen on some proper speakers tommorow but it does sound rather tasty. What Daw do you work in? Would you maybe be intrested in a collab later on in the year once ive got my mointors sorted and the few tracks ive got in the pipeline finished?

my Daw is Reason 5 `Matt (soon to be bought, 6) and if you work on it it's like 50% of the collab done, besides,
<-- catch me up on AIM (click the walking yellow guy) and then there show me ye tunes! :))) thanks for the feedback and interest!

thanks mkennard i don't really like to call this neurofunk since my objective was to be technoid+darkstep but! not everyone shares the same view ;)
thanks a lot everyone for your time and feedback!!! :))

Neomind you crazy bastard. This track is fucking insane.

The Trinity vocal leading into the disgusting bass is perfection personified. What are you using to create that bass(es)? Super, super sick!

I've listened to this about 5 times now...sounds top notch. There is nothing "sticking out" that I feel warrants critique or advice. I suppose my only complaint is that I have to wait to hear the finished tune. :)

Seriously great stuff man. Dare I say, this is one you should strongly consider tossing around to some labels...seriously.

Cheers!

Whoa! thanks for that feedback, thing is that the very first version of this was asked to be signed by Melting Pot Rec. and had a totally different intro (which they suggested to get rid of).
But yeah! It's already "asked" to sign. If he doesn't like the final version I'll be spamming it all around like I use to!
seriously... thanks!

And btw, the bass was made out with Thor, bunch of distortion, bunch of send effects, bounce, resample, bunch of distortion, eq and then more send effects.

I feel I owe something to this forum for its goodnessss! so i'm uploading the sound of this bass (a bit modified) here... for anyone who wants it. Lots of dubstep potential me thinks.
http://rghost.net/38270458 <--- Trauma Reese

Lifespan set to 14 days! ;)

I had a feeling that bassface disgustingness was the mighty Thor. If I ever invest in Reason, Thor & Combinator will be the driving forces behind the purchase.

I'll be the first in line to purchase this track, that's for sure!

I had a feeling that bassface disgustingness was the mighty Thor. If I ever invest in Reason, Thor & Combinator will be the driving forces behind the purchase.

I'll be the first in line to purchase this track, that's for sure!

I don't know why people have that much reticence to use it... since it has almost everything any daw can bring without having to install different vsts or so... :/

My thor don't sound like that...i've been using analog distortions on the resample of late cause i had given up on scream 4...should I upgrade to reason 5.0, I use 4.0 - is there something i'm missing?

So maybe you do like subtle sends to BP filters, phasers, flangers, and the like? Like a send through a narrow mid-high band then to flanger on the send setting? Sounds like an EQ'ing nightmare (especially with the resample) but you've certainly proved it possible.

My thor don't sound like that...i've been using analog distortions on the resample of late cause i had given up on scream 4...should I upgrade to reason 5.0, I use 4.0 - is there something i'm missing?

So maybe you do like subtle sends to BP filters, phasers, flangers, and the like? Like a send through a narrow mid-high band then to flanger on the send setting? Sounds like an EQ'ing nightmare (especially with the resample) but you've certainly proved it possible.

nothing when it comes to sends is subtle... well not many things to me, since the style I make requires TONS of distortion and phasing... I find tweaking with a phaser with the rate at 0 (static) and then a distortion works like a charm on basses. But that's my way to go thought...
Reason 4 is not the problem... believe me that you can do anything on almost every daw out there, all they change is the user interface imo... ;)
Keep on trying and don't be afraid on putting things like 8db up on your EQ or so... try out, don't be squashed by all the theory you read out there...

Great work, as always buddy. Seems you refuse to stop still with your production skills. No fair, how am I ever gonna catch ya. ;P
Brilliant stuff though buddy.
Look forward to the release. :)

Great work, as always buddy. Seems you refuse to stop still with your production skills. No fair, how am I ever gonna catch ya. ;P
Brilliant stuff though buddy.
Look forward to the release. :)

Haha... well believe it or not I don't make as many music as I'd like to! and your recent breaks are getting sooo damn tasty!!
And just got told from Melting Pot Rec. that it's signed... maybe 2 or 3 months I guess! :))
good day today is!!! ^____^
thanks for your feedback!

Back
Top Bottom