Technoid + a bit of Neuro (+ david after dentist)

Pretty good stuff man,great movement,that bassline is some sick shit,i would personaly put that stuff after drop at the beginning it sounds much better than the first one i mean it has more energy!

Pretty good stuff man,great movement,that bassline is some sick shit,i would personaly put that stuff after drop at the beginning it sounds much better than the first one i mean it has more energy!
hmmm I tried it cause you're not the first one saying that haha... but it's actually what makes it different, the surprise of coming in the middle of the tune.
anyway, for the neuro heads YES it should be at the very beginning

thought it was a bit boring tbh. intro was too long for my likings and there wasnt much which kept me listening afterwards, althought the bass fill ins were pretty sweet and that acidline not too shabby either :D - second drop is a bit too messy imo.

productionwise this is pretty good, not so much to my likings tho anyways :/

big ups!

Intense! This is a matter of opinion but that snare makes me want to bang my head into the wall. However, it is still perfectly placed.

Really nice production. Theres plenty of variation in there but for some reason I'm still finding myself getting bored when listening to the track and the only thing i can put it down to is that monster snare you've got in there lol! It sounds so fat that i think i'm focusing on that more than any other sound in the track. This could just be me but though!

Good skills :)

Really nice production. Theres plenty of variation in there but for some reason I'm still finding myself getting bored when listening to the track and the only thing i can put it down to is that monster snare you've got in there lol! It sounds so fat that i think i'm focusing on that more than any other sound in the track. This could just be me but though!

Good skills :)
you might be so right... when producing it, I focused it A LOT on making the snare as punchy and harsh as I could...
which came up to be a snare based tune... should have made some more variations with snares...
thanks for the feedback mate! :)

---------- Post added at 14:49 ---------- Previous post was at 14:48 ----------

Neomind, you from Spain? Big upz! (y)
ayeeee amigo; yes, I'm spanish!!
thanks!! :)

Intense! This is a matter of opinion but that snare makes me want to bang my head into the wall. However, it is still perfectly placed.
though I gotta tell you guys that this isn't the final version... as you can see the outro is a bit awkward and the bass is not as prominent as it should be... if a bit of people around here show some love i'll upload the latest one to my own soundcloud or an alternative DL on megaupload :)

Back
Top Bottom