Techno

Hi,

I'm looking for a dnb song, there is a bit of the song that sounds like some techno..
Anyone have an idea?

Cheers

Heck no! no body listens to Techno!!

hahahaha.....

Point your nose in the direction of a guy called "Masheen"...... he is originally a Techno producer..... now does dnb thats VERY techno styled..... search for his live DJ sets.... VERY GOOD!!

you will love it if you have heard it :)
Heard capital J played it about 2 months ago, I don't listen to techno either but that song is really good, and it isn't a techno song, it's a really nice dnb song..

oh right!! your actually looking for a track that has a "techno sounding" bit in it...... mate..... thats like a whole sub-genre of tracks..... your going to have to get a bit more specific than that man..... who does it sound like its made by???.... approximate release date??.... what night was it played at??....

i have an ewun set which has tonnes of technoey tunes....

a few of em have that wierd appregiator thing that u hear in alot of techno tunes

Wel i actually don't know anything about the song (was kinda wasted that night), but I thought that there weren't much Dnb songs were there comes a part of techno music :)

It's like that song meatcake from sbs, first you have dnb, then some breakbeat, then again dnb.. The song I'm looking for is the same but then its techno in staid of breakbeat...

I also have another question, that doesn't have anything to do with this!

I always wanted to go to innovation in the sun, do you have to be quick to buy tickets, or is it never sold out?

Thanks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom