Techno influenced dnb?

Forau

VIP Junglist
Picked up a couple of vinyl today.

Heard this tune, and then researched the artists and found more of its kind.

Its kinda techno-y influenced dnb. Would pretty much be neurofunk i guess if there was an aggressive bassline.

Is this just a few off tracks or isit a genre? If so, whats it called?
Think it could go down quite well at a squat party in 2 weeks, anyoneknow of any similar kind of tracks?

Want to find some stuff people who are incredibly mashed will love, haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got your big pimpin' gear sorted? :2thumbs:

Like that first tune ish. The rest are a bit meh...

I'm guessing you're gonna do a sort of Danny B megamix for this party? Would work for me but I'd keep some jump-up back as a back up plan.

What tunes are you feeling at the moment?

Got your big pimpin' gear sorted? :2thumbs:

Like that first tune ish. The rest are a bit meh...

I'm guessing you're gonna do a sort of Danny B megamix for this party? Would work for me but I'd keep some jump-up back as a back up plan.

What tunes are you feeling at the moment?

Not really feeling the pimpin gear. Im a bit too white. In fact, im so white if i took my shirt off youd be able to see my heart like a new born fish, lol.
If you fancy turnin up in the pimp gear, be my guest, youd pull it off far better than i could, haha.

Well, the squat party i want some quite head fucked kinda tunes, So Sub Focus - Druggy is a must. lol
My mates bday club hire thing im gonna just say fuck it and stick mainly to jump up, but a few well known's in there too.

CURRENT VALUE
DONNY
LIMEWAX
THE SECT
AUDIO
ROBYN CHAOS
COUNTERSTRIKE
PANACEA
SPL
DJ HIDDEN
PROPAGANDA
EVOL INTENT
BKEY
MASHEEN
FORBIDDEN SOCIETY
EMPIRE X
ZARDONIC
DYLAN
GEIN
THE SECT

That should be a good introduction for you

CURRENT VALUE
DONNY
LIMEWAX
THE SECT
AUDIO
ROBYN CHAOS
COUNTERSTRIKE
PANACEA
SPL
DJ HIDDEN
PROPAGANDA
EVOL INTENT
BKEY
MASHEEN
FORBIDDEN SOCIETY
EMPIRE X
ZARDONIC
DYLAN
GEIN
THE SECT

That should be a good introduction for you

Cheers bro, i know a few of them, but the rest looks sweet. Would like to add i wasnt really going for neurofunk type stuff, more on the verge of techno kinda thing.

Last edited:
give these a listen (i know they are neuro artists but listen)

black sun empire do ALOT of techno influenced dnb but half their tracks are more tech/neuro

Last edited by a moderator:
check old underfire stuff. the first in technoid dnb. and there are different kinds of techno to be influenced by, i certainly wouldnt put counter strike and current value on the same list as raiden

Disregard Techno D&B, acquire Clarkee @ Dreamscape 7 tape, listen to real Techno, fuck bitches.

Check out Dub Elements Bass up to the tope EP. It's all colab tracks and three of the four are very techno/rave influenced. Also Uman did a remix of The Passive Resistance's track Stuck that has a hardcore/techno vibe to it.

Back
Top Bottom