Techno compo on a lazy Sunday? Hell yes!!!

if you open the 909_kick.wav in word, it says "THUD" in a very 80s type font

if you open swoosh_fx.wav in ms_paint, you get the following:
swoosh_wav.png

if you open 909_clap.wav in cubase, FLP, audition, logic, protools, orion, buzz or windows media player, they should all play just fine.

here is an alternative download link, no get to it, its techno time you pinkos

Heavy tune! Great work
The mix down on this sounds very clinical and precise. Nicely done
Cheers Fluff. Its a bit basic with the arrangement and the drum pattern has no variation but i did what i could with the time i had. Spent about a hour sampling and about the same again trying to puzzle it together and mix etc. Did you make anything yourself?
@logikz Im down with a DnB compo if its being organised.

My entry.

5 hours of work total.

I'm mad rusty and the mix is a rough mix. Was done in headphones. Will give more polish later. Used sounds in sample pack only (resampling, and whatnot).

I gotta get that kick right. Still not happy with it.

Cross post from DOA.

OK everyone, im calling it, deadline was yesterday, and today, this monday in the year of our dark lord, i shall assemble all the tunes on a sound cloud, streaming links, and a poll to vote in.

one vote per person AND NO VOTING FOR YOURSELF.

@qwerty great work my man!

I've got a busy weekend so ive just uploaded what i did last night. Is it techno? Does it hurt your ears? It was fun to have a play with something different anyway.

MY MAN! YOU CAME THROUGH AND THE TUNE IS DOPE?!?! so proud of you!

@bupdunk you already came with it, right? that drop top thing is someone else, right? i already reacted to your, right?

or wrong on all accounts as has never ever happned to be before now and forever by way of my actions

Just had a quick listen. Some nice Basic Channel vibes in there

i just listened again, didnt hear it for a week now, and its important to remember its made with a sample pack in a few hours, because its fucking terrible, its like im tone deaf haha. i guess i was just hyped to have done a music again, to be back in the saddle so to speak, and i really do want to make dub techno so thats why i was so ecstatic, the tune itself is actually really shitty haha

Back
Top Bottom