Technimatic Music

The Watcha

VIP Junglist
Technimatic become the latest producers to fly the Shogun audio nest and start their own label.

Is Friction touching them in their (re)productive places? :teeth:

Starting off with a 6 track EP / mini LP 12" - Everlasting. Coming around 12th November. Makes Me has been getting some early morning radio play here in Canada over the last few weeks :) My pick of the bunch off there

Technimatic become the latest producers to fly the Shogun audio nest and start their own label.

Is Friction touching them in their (re)productive places? :teeth:

Starting off with a 6 track EP / mini LP 12" - Everlasting. Coming around 12th November. Makes Me has been getting some early morning radio play here in Canada over the last few weeks :) My pick of the bunch off there

really good release...I have begrudgingly bought this but know (as usual) the format is not going to be conducive to good club play. Me and a mate raised this with Technimatic on Instagram, and they had a fair response:

technimatic
hey man we totally understand. Unfortunately we are not a major label with money to burn and doing double vinyl is substantially more expensive, plus would have taken even longer to press because of the delays right now. We may well look at doing releases in the future that are aimed more at the hardcore DJ, but this one was very much about celebrating the first year of our new label in the nicest looking way possible. Big up

that would have been a stellar 2x12" release IMO! oh well, sign of the times I suppose

Back
Top Bottom