Technimatic - Intersection EP (SGN:LTD)

Hurricos

New Technimatic EP coming out 8th July.

Standard Technimatic, nothing but pure quality.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bigness! Love Technimatic. Worried that SGN LTD have stopped doing vinyl though as dont think the Dose single got pressed? :confused:

Technimatic are so good. They are maybe recycling their breaks and track structures a lot, but you forget that because every track is just viiiibes. This bassline is lovely, and I love how they have quite heavy bass drops, but still keep a lot of melodi after the drop.

Bigness! Love Technimatic. Worried that SGN LTD have stopped doing vinyl though as dont think the Dose single got pressed? :confused:
yeah me too...that would suck. Technimatic tunes need to be on wax to be fully appreciated, the Mirror Image EP sounds so good with the warm crackle going on

so, after wanting to get this on vinyl for a while (I stupidly didn't get it when it came out, then kept leaving it off my orders for other things then it was all GONE) and not wanting to pay silly Discogs prices for it, I emailed Shogun and they are looking at re-pressing it. If anyone else is after it as well you might wanna show your interest to Shogun too - would be nice to cop this before the new album comes out

Back
Top Bottom