Technics Record Bags / Boxes

nasher

Gangsta Status
how can u actually tell what stuff is real and what is fake???

for example : a while back i bought a technics record bag with 'technics limited edition' on it. it was about £50. :| and i think it may be a fake

but now i am seeing much bigger tech bags for sale on chemical and other places for only £20. i just ent sure how to make sure me not buying dodgy stuff.

I dont think someone like chemical would sell moody gear, saying that, i got a set of Seinheiser headphones from my local record shop, that apperntly 'fell of the back of a lorry', hence me only paying £20.00!

Check the Technics website - an see if the prices seem similar i guess!

I suppose get a definite fake and a definite genuine and compare the difference, so you know what to look for.
I wouldn't care as long as its the same quality, but I guess most fakes are badly made...?
8O

indeed, one of the reasons it costs less ehehe
though saying that a pair of oakleys only costs 25cents or something to make

There are loads of different technics bags which would explain the price difference, plus most the genuine ones look proper cheap anyway

:lol: mass produced crud. i guna get a udg one. they rool. but i need to stop spending all my £ on vinyl. i have a vinyl addiction. i'm on about 5 choons a week. i know it may not sound much coz i know there are ppl out there that buy silly amounts.

DJ Fatal said:
:lol: mass produced crud. i guna get a udg one. they rool. but i need to stop spending all my £ on vinyl. i have a vinyl addiction. i'm on about 5 choons a week. i know it may not sound much coz i know there are ppl out there that buy silly amounts.

With this new dub thief issue.. Technics should come up with a dubthief proof bag with a key lock and shit

Some dude in LA Dj Tekmo, snatched a dub from Dara during a party.

He did a mixed CD with the tune on it.

Fucking dumb ass

Pikey takeover!
I remember formation used to do 10 inch record bags with DUB PLATES in massive letters in 95. Would have been the talk of my school with one of those heheh

Serum said:
Pikey takeover!
I remember formation used to do 10 inch record bags with DUB PLATES in massive letters in 95. Would have been the talk of my school with one of those heheh

DOPE !!

Back
Top Bottom