technics problem

dj__c

ive noticed that now when i try beatmatchin i continually av 2 change the pitch and very rarely do i get it in perfectly, it wasnt liek this wen i 1st used the decks but i dnt kno wot 2 do, i used my mates stantons t60s and they seemed a world better and were holdin the beat in sync a whole lot better,ive fiddled with the pitch settings and tried 2 set them, but what else can i actually do?(bearing in mind these were an ex club pair)

ive noticed that now when i try beatmatchin i continually av 2 change the pitch and very rarely do i get it in perfectly, it wasnt liek this wen i 1st used the decks but i dnt kno wot 2 do, i used my mates stantons t60s and they seemed a world better and were holdin the beat in sync a whole lot better,ive fiddled with the pitch settings and tried 2 set them, but what else can i actually do?(bearing in mind these were an ex club pair)

Maybe get them serviced? Can cost between about 30 and 50 quid per deck, but for this price it should be guaranteed that the decks are restored to their exact original specs ...

Unless the motors fucked ...

where would you go about getting them serviced man? one of mine needs a look at funnily enough....

where would you go about getting them serviced man? one of mine needs a look at funnily enough....

just go to any audio shop with a technics sign in the window. i've had both of mine fixed by different independent shops

Back
Top Bottom