Wanted Technics MK5Gs

boob you wanna check ebay regularly mang. i bought mine new but a mate got 2 in Mint condition of their for £500 including postage.

(y)

fuuuuck really? i've been checkin every day for the past week, not much available atm the only ones goin are about 700-800 quid, but thanks for the advice man i'll wait and see if i can grab myself a bargain

fuuuuck really? i've been checkin every day for the past week, not much available atm the only ones goin are about 700-800 quid, but thanks for the advice man i'll wait and see if i can grab myself a bargain

yeh safe bro.

like i said i bought mine new but if you can get them on there for less your saving yourself a lot of money. defo worth keeping an eye peeled personally i would set it as your internet HomePage :D :D :D

yeh safe bro.

like i said i bought mine new but if you can get them on there for less your saving yourself a lot of money. defo worth keeping an eye peeled personally i would set it as your internet HomePage :D :D :D

haha good call :D how long have you had yours for? definitely a worth while investment yes?

haha good call :D how long have you had yours for? definitely a worth while investment yes?

bought them december 07 so about year and a half.

http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?t=31902&page=14

need to update that picture. got a couple of different things going on now :D

the only thing with buying them new is that you get lifetime guarantee but im not sure if you can get that if you buy second hand

Back
Top Bottom