Technics 1210's, Ortofons, Mixer, Speakers, Stand all listed seperately!!

Kit

I have listened to what a few people have said and feel I will sell everything quicker if I list them all seperately. I haven't had much interest at all, most likely because people want everythign seperately! Below are new prices and new pictures of the items for sale.

Technics SL1210 MK2 turntables. Original Technics lids included. Come with original Technics headshells and Stanton cartridges/styli. All lights work and they are in very, very good condition (almost factory mint!). The pictures are of one deck, but both are exactly the same condition. Slight wear to the faceplates where the Technics Quartz text is printed, although the pictures highlight it a lot more than in person. There are a few tiny blemishes dotted around the faceplates as you would expect but very minor. Tone arms are solid but fluid. Both tone arm clips and que arms are working perfectly as are the anti skates, etc. Platter doesn't creak or wobble, the motors are as strong as when they were first made. Pitch controls are accurate even down to a fraction of a millimeter.

They have been in storage for the majority of their life, the previous owner (friend of mine) only really used them to play music, not mix. These haven't been abused by scratchers or heavy mixers and have never left a bedroom! I have tried to be as honest as I can.

£400 collection only as you all know how heavy these are and I don't trust royal mail or a courier to take care of these! I live just off the M25, near Hemel Hempstead.

img0801m.jpg

img0805e.jpg

img0802jl.jpg

img0803b.jpg

img0804.jpg

Glorious DJ Deck Stand in Black (RRP £90!!) (can be flat packed and instructions included). It can fit both decks and a 14 inch mixer. Collection only as it weighs a lot! £60!!

img0812b.jpg

img0811d.jpg

Gemini PS424x 2 channel Mixer with 3 Band EQ and mic (RRP £90!!). Comes with power cable. I will throw in an RCA cable and a gold plated jack adapter for headphones. Again, I still have the box and instruction manual and has had 6 hours worth of use. Mint condition. Great back up or beginners mixer. £55 sent via recorded delivery or courier, £50 collected.

img0799e.jpg

img0800i.jpg

A pair of KAM 5a Active Speakers (RRP £100!!) including wall mounts and leads. 35 watts and have low, mid and high controls on the back. Have had about 6 hours worth of use and I still have the box/insturction manual. (edited due to postage estimate) £55 sent via recorded delivery or courier £50 collected.

decks6.jpg

Cheers.

Kit

Last edited:
£400 is as low as I go mate. They are in very good condition are are worth more than the price advertised. You are only up the road in Watford, why not come to have a look?

Cheers!

WIll now throw in 20 new vinyl with the turntables for £400, a few examples are Jaydan - Driller Killer LP, Bad Company - Classics LP, Fresh - Heavyweight, Zen - Full Effect Remixes, Heist - Death Star, Roni Size - Windrush Heist Remix, etc.

They need to be gone ideally in the next week as I have a holiday to pay for very soon. I won't be going below £400 but you will now get £120 worth of mint condition vinyl for free :D

Back
Top Bottom