TECHNICS 1210's- BROKEN / REPAIRS

bob_bobster

one of my decks is only playing sound through the right power outlet on the mixer. any reasons for this du know? is the phono broken or does the deck need repair.

any ideas and recommendations on where or how to get this sorted welcome...

cheers guys!!

Could be a phono connection problem. So does it only play through one side of the speakers on one deck? Had this problem b4, think it was a phono connector going. I just take connector out, plug it back in and works fine. I do need a new connector soon though.

Could be a phono connection problem. So does it only play through one side of the speakers on one deck? Had this problem b4, think it was a phono connector going. I just take connector out, plug it back in and works fine. I do need a new connector soon though.

Yes mate, sounds about right.. can you get the connectors online- any ideas on prices?? thanks

I had this on a Stanton ST8-100, turned out it was the headshell connections, so bought a cheap one of ebay for about a fiver and it worked fine, so try swapping your headshells & carts over first to make sure it's not that.

I had this on a Stanton ST8-100, turned out it was the headshell connections, so bought a cheap one of ebay for about a fiver and it worked fine, so try swapping your headshells & carts over first to make sure it's not that.

this. wiggle the small coloured wires about. swap needles around. swap headshells. then try swapping decks around on you mixer.
all about trial and error to pinpoint where you think the source of the problem is.

Back
Top Bottom