technics 1210 spray job

thanks....

we have the grey, white, and black u-pols at work.... if you could ask him which would be best that would be great..... i know which ones to tea leaf then ;)

FUCK i want to do this! But there is no doubt i will take it all apart and get confused and have my decks in pieces for the rest of eternity! Should suggest to your mate to start up a a deck customization business. Reckon he could make a bit of buck! I would probably send mine off to be done for a price not too extortionate!

FUCK i want to do this! But there is no doubt i will take it all apart and get confused and have my decks in pieces for the rest of eternity! Should suggest to your mate to start up a a deck customization business. Reckon he could make a bit of buck! I would probably send mine off to be done for a price not too extortionate!

i already suggested this but he said its a massive ball ache and would have to charge to much.

i already suggested this but he said its a massive ball ache and would have to charge to much.

I see. Just googled it and not one person doing it! Shame i don't have a spare deck knocking about as a practice, my decks mean far to much to me to risk doing this to them, especially with my poor electrical skills/painting skills/pretty much every skill needed to do this lol

i think it could work as a once in a while thing.... but i wouldnt expect you could make a living from it

and yeah... you would have to charge a fair bit...... considering the amount of work going into it

besides, it takes the fun and pride out of doing it yourself

i don't rekon there would be enough demand for it.

plus its all very well fucking up your own deck....someone elses....not good.

you can get liability insurance so that if you do fuck it up the nice man at the insurance company will give you some money

I'd definately pay to get my (not yet existant) technics sprayed..

matt black would look fire!

you can get liability insurance so that if you do fuck it up the nice man at the insurance company will give you some money

I'd definately pay to get my (not yet existant) technics sprayed..

matt black would look fire!

They're already black! A glossy black would look good though with some nice red pinstriping or something

I would never do this, but it was a good & interesting way to pass 10 minutes, so thanks Robert.

:)

right, got me primers today.... got a tin each of grey and white u-pol from work.... found a tin of u-pol acid etch primer too so i "borrowed" that as well ;)

got my neutrik rca's and van damme cable delivered yesterday too

as soon as i get some time these babys are coming apart :)

right, got me primers today.... got a tin each of grey and white u-pol from work.... found a tin of u-pol acid etch primer too so i "borrowed" that as well ;)

got my neutrik rca's and van damme cable delivered yesterday too

as soon as i get some time these babys are coming apart :)

How about some photos of the process? ;)

thats it. label bags of screws so you know where they go. when my pal did the 1st one, he put it all back together, got to the last 5 screws for the dust cover, screwed them in and they were to big. he'd put the 5 screws he wanted somewhere else. apparently there's alot of screws.

Back
Top Bottom