Technics 1210 Question

I've had mine 6 years and no problems yet. They were second hand as well so who knows how long they've actually been going for. I wouldn't worry too much...

life expectancy of 17 years. don't worry. might need to change the pitch from time to time. mine are 6 years old and are as good as the day i bought them. i value them more than my life.

and people wonder why everyones got technics with testimonials like these!

That's why I ask, becuase if anything were to go wrong with them my life would stop until it was fixed. I have nightmares about needles breaking, tonearms breaking etc. They mean alot to me too.

Hahah imagine how I feel having to lug my whole system to my events... just seat belted into the back of my car!

I sear the pitch on my 2 are different slightly, ive confirmed this by mixing the same two tunes together and one of the pitch controls needs to be noticably different to the other. Do the pitch controls need re calabrating after a while? Is this something I can do myself and is it worth worrying about?
Any info is appricaited

I sear the pitch on my 2 are different slightly, ive confirmed this by mixing the same two tunes together and one of the pitch controls needs to be noticably different to the other. Do the pitch controls need re calabrating after a while? Is this something I can do myself and is it worth worrying about?
Any info is appricaited

yes and yes

I sear the pitch on my 2 are different slightly, ive confirmed this by mixing the same two tunes together and one of the pitch controls needs to be noticably different to the other. Do the pitch controls need re calabrating after a while? Is this something I can do myself and is it worth worrying about? Any info is appricaited

Any estimate on when I might have to worry about this or am I just gonna have to feel it out? Like I said both of mine are about 6 years old. How old are yours Hazardman? Were they new or second hand?

Back
Top Bottom