Technics 1200 or 1210s

yeah, most likely ebay. but if ur starting from scratch, i suggest to start w/ something simple (like mentioned above) and work your way up. i started w/ a numark battlepak and have been upgrading from there.

EBAY. my mate got two MK5's and a reasonable mixer for 500 notes (y)

they're practically brand new as well.

i picked up a 2nd hand but it excellent nick MK2 for £180 (y)

Ebay all day.

put an ad out onf facebook asking for some decks and saying the money you wana spend. it's how i got mine. £450 for 2 pristine mk5's about 18 months ago.

put an ad out onf facebook asking for some decks and saying the money you wana spend. it's how i got mine. £450 for 2 pristine mk5's about 18 months ago.

good idea..

facebook also has a marketplace for people who didnt know..

write in marketplace in the search in the top right of the window, got some decks on there usually

should add that the decks were only about 6 months old, and he threw in 2 ortofon concorde night club e's, and another ortofon needle.

deal!

should add that the decks were only about 6 months old, and he threw in 2 ortofon concorde night club e's, and another ortofon needle.

deal!

yeh man that a steal. the concordes are the shizzle. really would like to get 3 of those to replace the SWAG ones ive got at the moment.

pennies tho at the end of the day.

Back
Top Bottom