Technicolour, Komatic & LSB ‎– Rotary Motion / Serendipity << Please sell this to me!

jungle_fever

VIP Junglist
Re: Technicolour, Komatic & LSB ‎– Rotary Motion / Serendipity << Please sell this to

Yeah... Looks a bit suspicious? I've never bought anything on there. Just did a google search of what jungle fever was looking for.

Re: Technicolour, Komatic & LSB ‎– Rotary Motion / Serendipity << Please sell this to

Hmm, let's see. Maybe I've just flushed 12 pounds into the toilet. I hope I haven't tho :teeth:

Re: Technicolour, Komatic &amp; LSB ‎– Rotary Motion / Serendipity &lt;&lt; Please sell this to

Good luck! Let us know :)

- - - Updated - - -

Good luck! Let us know :) I spotted a couple of things I wanna buy there ^^

Yea tried that website before making this thread. There is a little box when you get to the checkout that says "if there is a *** next to the release then it is out of stock". Luckily I spotted that before paying. Pretty sly tbh.

I'm willing to pay £15 or more for this release. Has integral stopped releasing? No releases this year..

Yea tried that website before making this thread. There is a little box when you get to the checkout that says "if there is a *** next to the release then it is out of stock". Luckily I spotted that before paying. Pretty sly tbh.

I'm willing to pay £15 or more for this release. Has integral stopped releasing? No releases this year..

that's a joke, surely the onus is on them to not allow you to buy something that's out of stock. fuck em

Jungle my man I think I have this somewhere - and my best pal does too...will do some digging for you I haven't seen/played it in ages.

If I can't find it my pal doesn't mix records anymore so would be open to a sale. will let you know.

i got this.. hardly play it, hmmm

Re: Technicolour, Komatic &amp; LSB ‎– Rotary Motion / Serendipity &lt;&lt; Please sell this to

Jungle my man I think I have this somewhere - and my best pal does too...will do some digging for you I haven't seen/played it in ages.

If I can't find it my pal doesn't mix records anymore so would be open to a sale. will let you know.

cheers mate. appreciate that. let me know

- - - Updated - - -

i got this.. hardly play it, hmmm

dont tease!!

lol nah i couldnt let it go, both sides are amazing

check your pms mate

BUMP, also looking for a copy of this... nothing has come up on discogs for a while and I'm getting impatient haha. If anyone does have this please let me know.

Cheers :) Al

so happy i have this now! integral has been very quiet over the last year or so. i would snap this up as soon as you see one

Back
Top Bottom