Technical GL - Itch

dj_akuma

Am i the only person in the world who doesn't kiss tech itch's butt at the moment.... it seems everyone is raving on about his tunes.... could someone please explain what i am missing.....i gave up on listening to tech itch and Decoder years ago because it got stupidly techy and i thought they'd put something back in to it recently...i see loads of posts on here and DOA about 'the calling' and the Diagene EP so when i went to the record shop i went out of my way to listen to them but it was a bit :rolleyes: ...having said that i do love 'the rukus' tho!!:slayer:

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
Rukkus is heavy, the calling is tight too - but All of the Decoder stuff i heard recently is wack daddy.

Same with digital too - occasionally you get a stormer come through by one of these artists, but it seems like they get too comfortable with a sound, instead of progressing it.

If people wanna list a few that in their opinion is :2thumbs: ill happily check em, come on people - prove us wrong!

:towelie: you wanna get high?

Affliction

VIP Junglist
oh man, Decoder is the fuckin Don!!! i rate tech itch aswell but yeh his tunes have been a bit samey recently. But decoder :slayer:

check the Two-Nine ep and the IconTwo EP with substance, killa stuff. He's got a new EP out this week aswell which is quite good.

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
Originally posted by jay walker
Same with digital too - occasionally you get a stormer come through by one of these artists, but it seems like they get too comfortable with a sound, instead of progressing it.

Dunno bout that mate, have u heard some of Digitals latest stuff?

Top Bottom