Technic mk2?

peanut170

Thinking on selling mine so looked up prices for new ones and they were outrageous prices some places and I remember talk about them not making these anymore. So should I not sell em? Are they gonna be worth more later? Or what's a good price to ask for some used ones in good condition? Thanks for any help.

might be a bit different in the states to the U.K

They only stopped making the MK5G's so I understand...
Can normally pick up a good second hand pair round here for between £300-£400 for a pair.

They have stopped producing all variations of the Technics 1210 due to difficulty and cost of sourcing the analogue components. Personally I would keep them in good condition and hang on to them for a while seeing as everyone is dumping pairs on the market at the moment.

might be a bit different in the states to the U.K

They only stopped making the MK5G's so I understand...
Can normally pick up a good second hand pair round here for between £300-£400 for a pair.

lol you should see how much HTFR are charging for a new mk5g!!! They are 1400 quid each!!!!!! what a joke

---------- Post added at 10:53 ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 ----------

They have stopped producing all variations of the Technics 1210 due to difficulty and cost of sourcing the analogue components. Personally I would keep them in good condition and hang on to them for a while seeing as everyone is dumping pairs on the market at the moment.

U sure bout that?

lol you should see how much HTFR are charging for a new mk5g!!! They are 1400 quid each!!!!!! what a joke

U sure bout that?

Yeah man spoken to a few bods now who are all saying the same things. All current orders are being honoured but after that it will be purely spare parts business...

Pretty lucky I grabbed my pair of MK5Gs for that price and with a xone 22 back in July last year ...

U sure bout that?

Yeah man spoken to a few bods now who are all saying the same things. All current orders are being honoured but after that it will be purely spare parts business...

Pretty lucky I grabbed my pair of MK5Gs for that price and with a xone 22 back in July last year ...

You paid 1400 nicker for a pair for MK5g's?
Do you have a money tree?

tbf technics have always been something to hold their price and i cant see them being anymore expensive anytime soon so wether you hang onto them or sell em now ther wont be much difference in the amount you get. i doubt

Back
Top Bottom