Billain - Horus
Phace & Misanthrop - Non Human
Mefjus - Genetic Drift
Black Sun Empire - Unfammiliar
Noisia - Concussion
Noisia - Stigma
Bad Comapny - Bullet Time (Spor Remix)
Noisia & The upbeats - Creep out
Calyx & Teebee - The Quest (Break Remix)
Spor - Aztec
Noisia - Tryhard
Billain - Dopamine
Phace - Open Your Eyes
Noisia & The Upbeats - Dustup
Enei - One Chance VIP

Last edited:
This was mixed really well, I enjoyed it a lot geez.

On point selection wise, obvs it was all techy but all the mixes really complimented each other. Non Human is a fucking tune! I still don't know why I don't have it in my collection.

I maybe wouldn't have done the bass switch on the second drop of stigma to keep the impact of the Bullet Time remix drop... but that's just personal preference ya get me.

This section was my favourite:

Calyx & Teebee - The Quest (Break Remix)
Spor - Aztec
Noisia - Tryhard
Billain - Dopamine

safesafe.

much appreciated.

yeah the switch on stigma and bullet time was an accident, that was too late to correct so just rolled with it.

- - - Updated - - -

oh fuck, that's octopamine not dopamine.

from what i remember i really liked the mixes around concussion, worked well imo. also that horus tune is sick.

my only critique really is you go for similar sounding tunes a lot, whilst this works obviously, having a bit more variation and some call and response type mixes will make it slightly more interesting (imo) and hold the listeners attention. at times it felt a bit like a wall of sound imo.

enjoayble though, and selection was good (bar one chance, i fucking hate that tune and everything it stands for, hardly your fault though)

gave this a whirl last night as after looking for any neuro/dark style mixes this was literally the only one that I liked the look of.

Favourite mix was probably Aztec > Tryhard.
I still batter Creep Out so to even hear it in a mix is pleasing.

Lots of tunes in here that I really like and know & own.

Hard to disagree with what James said that its consistently the same style tunes which to some listeners may get slightly repetitive. I would try to blend other styles of dnb with these tunes and you may come across some blends you wouldn't think would necessarily work. Variety is definitely the spice of life.

Not bad at all though Armed. Will be checking you next.

(y)

OK so ill give it a listen. Since nobody listens to mine as well ha ha.

Feedback
I like the genetic drift/unfamiliar mix sound good together the mix out with concussion could have been better IMO
Bullet time mix was well on time ha ha. for me tho sometimes the double drops take from the trak still good tho
Creep out came in nice/The Quest/Aztek/Tryhard your best sequence right here
Tryhard/Dopamine best mix so far
The rest of the mix was pretty good

All in all i enjoyed the mix but some constructive criticism would be sometimes you let the mixes ride too long for my taste. Work on your levels as well (something I have been trying to get better at) some traks come in really loud and some not so much. But keep playing you definetely are on your way.

If you get a chance check mine out and leave some feedback

Back
Top Bottom