Tech / Minimal Neurofunk

liking the groove but i personally think the kick & snare are too hard for that kinda bass/fx movement

agreed ^
the kick and snare aren't the best ones for this kind of track.
I'm also not sure about the high distorted squeak at the end of some phrases. It's a bit harsh.

I like the resonant bass :D And I think the kick is fine but i'm not liking the snare :P Otherwise this as a nice groove going but it lacks atmosphere in the drop. You should drop some higher frequency content or something airy in the background. Otherwise this is a really nice track, good job mate!

agree on short snappy snare, less splash

maybe a lead to answer the bassline, get some variation in there

on its way though dude, nice

I like the bass squeek. I think the bass could use more variation. The vocal is cool too but it could use some reverb delay just to fill it out a bit. I think your off to a great start. I think the kick is fine but there is something off in the tail of the snare.

good neurofunk! slow bassline - it's not minimal neuro ;)
cool track man, nice sounding!

cheers. i would personally call it minimal neuro if i have to define it, due to the track not being as intense and heavy as a lot of neurofunk is. but fair play.

thanks for all the tips everyone, will take it all on board in the next version. putting it to rest for a bit though as listened to it too much for now. got some new stuff on the way soon too.

Back
Top Bottom