Tech Itch vs. C4C

Dylan
B-key
Limewax
Resonant Evil
Facs
The panacea

All hit similar notes to Tech Itch

His earlier stuff was a bit more restrained. The first album on Moving Shadow. Then he evolved into the balls out carnage tunes.

Dylan
B-key
Limewax
Resonant Evil

All hit similar notes to Tech Itch

His earlier stuff was a bit more restrained. The first album on Moving Shadow. Then he evolved into the balls out carnage tunes.

I don't know his stuff at all. Heard a few probably of the balls out carnage variety and like BSE, I was overwhelmed so, I never dug deeper. Just trying to get a sample of his tunes since I've heard so much about him too.

gosh its so obvious how big an influence tech itch was on the people around me in the mid 2000s, i cant beleive i didnt see it back then.

i find skullstep boring as frick frack, tech itch is a genius so at least he has something cool going in most of his tunes, but its just milking this one loop for ages and drop more or less of the intro samples on there. not a valid way to make music unless youre tech itch.

as for c4c it was new school tech before old school tech had even begun to wane. ive listened to waaaaaaay too much c4c, very repetative, i need mmore music in my music these days.

Back
Top Bottom