Tech Itch - The Hand

Patchie-C

orate youth!
VIP Junglist
Was this tune ever released? I have the dungeonmaster remix on plastic but i got an mp3 called "Tech itch - the hand final 3" on my pc and its so much better than the remix! would i get in trouble for playing this?

I don't think the original version of The Hand saw a proper release, the only version I'm aware of that's on wax is the Dungenmaster version, which came out on Penetration a couple months ago. I've never heard the original version so I'm not sure how different they sound, but the only place you'll probably be able to find it is in a mix unfortunately.

I think there is a different version in the Dieselboy live at Hardware mix. Sounds similar to the released version but without the sample at the start.

crs-1 said:
I think there is a different version in the Dieselboy live at Hardware mix. Sounds similar to the released version but without the sample at the start.

i think he jst starts mixing it from the drop and then brings it in.

I read up somewhere(dont ask me where) that Tech Itch send Dieselboy the track for his CD but Dieselboy was not happy with the sample as it was from TV series....Babylon "something"(the scifi deep in space series) So alternates where used up in the same track which is what was released....

Dieselboy perfection..... :saber:

I do stand under full correction..... :|

Back
Top Bottom