Tech Itch - Soul Snatcher

how dull... technical itch seems to be heading dillinjas way, same shit only in a little bit differently arranged. :shake:

and this tune aint nothing special for crying out loud! he has done far better tunes than this..

seems like the tune was missing something. was pretty nasty, but it didn't fulfill me. didn't think it was up to the usual standard we're used to from tech itch :spliff:

Madness. The stuff I don't need to rave to with a strobe light in my face and a few pints.

I was starting to get tired of Tech Itch's normal drum loop found in Pressure Drop, Shadow Demon, and some of his older stuff. Now with a few tweaks and extra breaks I might not ever get tired of this new generation of Tech Itch barnstormers.

Big up.

just so u know... tech itch doesn't make his tunes himself...there's a guy doing everything,i.e putting all the samples together for him while he sits back and watches...
and he's not good at dj ing....
:soap_box:

Ah whatever man... You mean to tell me that in the last 10 years, with all the moving shadow, MSX, tech itch, penetration and other various label releases, someone else is making his tracks? And I know hes not the best DJ, but who gives a fuck? 90% of the big name producers out there cant mix milk and cereal, but thats not why people come to see them. They come to hear the new dubs, and show support for someone they idolize. Back to the production part - Mr. Caro is the prince of fucking darkness himself, and has been for the good part of the past decade, and your saying that he doesnt produce... I beleive you are mistaken sir... Pick some one else to hate on. :teeth:

Back
Top Bottom