tech itch - soldiers | anyone know this tune

texas

so i heard soldiers in a hive mix... and i think it's perhaps the coolest thing i've ever heard. vocals go something along this line.... "soldiers, focus" and so on.

i've been trying to find a release date, a dub clip, or ANYTHING on this track for almost a month. anyone got anything for me?

texas said:
so i heard soldiers in a hive mix... and i think it's perhaps the coolest thing i've ever heard. vocals go something along this line.... "soldiers, focus" and so on.

i've been trying to find a release date, a dub clip, or ANYTHING on this track for almost a month. anyone got anything for me?

Penetration 11

The flip is "The Green"

Don't expect to see promo's until at least December!

I WANT THIS TUNE! hehehe
yeah, it is massive, cant wait to get my grubby little paws on it

That tune is so grimey, one of my favorite Tech Itch tunes today. Its extremly dark but calming at the same time...I'm probably the only one who feels this way but that tune is Baaaaaaaaaaaaaad!

am i stupid or what but isnt tune abetting people to start thinking that soldiers and war is okey? maybe i just have lost my friggin mind, but i dont rate it :|

i dont think it's about war or that, just about how soldiers are ruff motherfukkers and fear nothing and all that... a good tune but to be honest, the nasty vocal flow is imo the only thing that makes this one worth something. But better than worth nothing i think.

so just :who_wants :sniper: :chainsaw: :saber:

Back
Top Bottom