Tech Itch - Semisation

I was wondering why people thought it was a Music Takes You "rip" when it was blatantly that old stormin shades of rhythm track much more prominently..

At the end of the day, the whole dance music culture came about largely due to sampling and doctoring stuff, so no one can complain really..

Makes me laugh when people diss someone for their tunes sounding the same, most artists define their sound in the early days of their career and let it evolve, it's pretty natural I reckon?

You're always gonna get someone that breaks the mould tho, and that's why the scene is always pretty exciting with the sound changing month by month instead of year by year as with other genres..

To be fair, back to the tune in hand, I think he's done a fkin good job with it, and it stays faithful to the original whilst still a pretty hard edged fusion of old & new. With respect to him as an artist I usually really rate his stuff.. Serious drum programming skillz all round, and always keeps it dirty as hell!

Last edited:
tech itch perfectly combines oldschool samples with new school aggressiveness. that's the je ne sais quoi about this one, i think :)
hope it's going to be released soon for i can't wait any longer!!

geniuz said:
tech itch perfectly combines oldschool samples with new school aggressiveness. that's the je ne sais quoi about this one, i think :)
hope it's going to be released soon for i can't wait any longer!!
It's coming on teh Technical Freaks LP, not exactly sure when that drops ;]

Re: Re: Tech Itch - Semisation

but when it does.. fuckn run for cover!!

Back
Top Bottom