Tech Itch rmx - Kosheen - All in my head

wasp said:
Release date? Label? (Breakbeat Culture?)

It's a tune allright... the original on the other hand, well..., sucks.

:gaywhite:
I was told it's not coming out because it's too dark for Kosheen :-/

I laughed when I heard the original after hearing this remix. I thought that the original might have been at least a little moody, but it's all happy pop junk.

It's not the most imaginative remix, but I love how Tech Itch has used the melody of the vox and bassline together to make it sound so evil.

:rslayer:

Re: Re: Tech Itch rmx - Kosheen - All in my head

sdm said:
I was told it's not coming out because it's too dark for Kosheen :-/

Damn shame, because it definetly gets a thumbs up from me. Does anyone know why Kosheen have stopped doinig drum & bass for the moment?? I would have thought Decoder & Substance would have loved this remix??

Re: Re: Re: Tech Itch rmx - Kosheen - All in my head

sayber said:
Damn shame, because it definetly gets a thumbs up from me. Does anyone know why Kosheen have stopped doinig drum & bass for the moment?? I would have thought Decoder & Substance would have loved this remix??
More £££ in Pop I'd assume..

Re: Re: Re: Re: Tech Itch rmx - Kosheen - All in my head

sdm said:
More £££ in Pop I'd assume..

OUCH ! ! ! :nono:

wouldnt think that man...Thats Decoder you talking bout, and betta wash yer mouth first... Jus think how back goes into making jungle. Me guess is that he left the hard stuff for Tech Itch, and got into the alternative style. Dont forget that other decent producers do or did the same, Roni size, EZ rollers and others. Jus hope i'll see more stuff from Decoder, one of the best engineers around imo. :)

Last edited:
I actually like the original in that "alternative" way.....

and I thought it showed good taste for Tech Itch to use such a vocal. :sing:

my favorite mix of this track is by Planet Funk, Italian progressive house producers.... didn't see that one comin did ya :p

mackie said:
This will be in the shops on White by the end of the week.... released on Monday

cat KOSH001
Hahah damn! Last time i listen to the person I listened to about it's release :spliff:

mackie said:
This will be in the shops on White by the end of the week.... released on Monday

cat KOSH001

big-up mackie for the wonderful news! i was gettin a bit worried when sdm implied it wasnt gettin a release at all... anyways a big-bad tune! :devilslay

GreenBoy said:
big-up mackie for the wonderful news! i was gettin a bit worried when sdm implied it wasnt gettin a release at all... anyways a big-bad tune! :devilslay
Just ignore me in the future :)

GorDo said:
Jus to avoid missunderstandings, right..
you are talking bout the :
Kosheen - All In My Head (tech itch rmx)

yes :slayer:

no :nono:

what?? :wtf:
Yes, that tune.
:sniper:

Now it's time to take your pills like a good boy. :crazy:

1 Anon ALL IN MY HEAD Cat No KOSH001
UNOFFICIAL REMIX OF KOSHEEN'S CHART TOPPING 'ALL IN MY HEAD' BY AN INSTANTLY RECOGNISABLE BRISTOL PRODUCER. KILLER BEATS AND TWISTED VOX MAKE THIS A REAL STAND OUT. EXCLUSIVE TO ALPHAMAGIC YOU WILL NOT FIND THIS RELASE ANYWHERE ELSE. DEMAND IS HIGH SO SNAP THEM UP FAST!! Label White

Could it really be anyone else? :)

Yeah, mind me saying, but I think a lot of the original Kosheen tracks blow ass.. but for some reason, the remixes of their songs are usually good. Strange.. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom