Label Tech Cycle Recordings [Russia]

avis500_0.jpg

We proudly present our new release featuring young but very talented new name on the scene - Avis. These new tunes are the second Alexey's experience on Tech Cycle. And we are happy to give a home for his big potential again. Enjoy the journey into the unique vision of twisted designs and soundscapes.

!!!OUT NOW!!!

Last edited:
500vi.jpg

Heavy dark breaks with rolling percussion and deep, aggressive basslines are the things Visor focuses on when composing music. Tech Cycle brings you Visor's debut four track EP.

!!!OUT NOW!!!

Last edited:
hardlogik500.jpg

Hardlogik are 2 producers from Sevilla (Spain) also known as Noname & NIghtm4r3. Recently signed to renowned international labels such as Nekrolog1k, Union Records, Melting Pot, etc. These Sevillians are gradually making a name in the electronic scene, and recognized DJs as Counterstrike, Cooh, Switch Technique and many others. Stay tuned for the new projects coming from these two sick brains with sevillian famous producer eRRe (ex. Kalashnikov) who known by his crazy tunes on Da Putas Clan, Insekto, T3K, Melting Pot.

!!!OUT NOW!!!

Last edited:
eiton500.jpg

Tech Cycle proudly presents two huge talented names on the scene. Eiton & Bowsar. Eiton is one of the youngest producers of the French Techno Drum & Bass scene. Influenced by almost all kinds of music, he is always trying to modify and improve his style, giving birth to totally different tracks. Released on labels such as Digital Venom, Impakt Records, T3K / Melting Pot Records / Section 8 / Sinuous / Perkussiv Music / Insekto / Synchronize and many others. Today, Eiton is part of Perkussiv Music and T3K teams, and is running label UNC Audio with Sicaa, Quaterblack and Proton Kid. Bowsar (formerly known as Bowser) is an Austrian drum & bass and dubstep producer. His music got worldwide support and was released on: Trust In Music / Ammunition / Mindtech / T-Free / Tech Cylce / Darkbox / Nocid Business / Bad Seeds / Producer Network Records / UNC Audio.

!!!OUT NOW!!!

Last edited:
500.jpg

Enjoy the full power of our 12th catalogue containing hard beats and growling bass lines in "Minus forty" with intense drums and futuristic atmospheres in "Somewhere in space" of Russian talented producer Absurd who signed and released on such labels as Future Sickness, Subsistenz, Perkussiv, T3K, Insekto.

!!!OUT NOW!!!

Last edited:
5956335.jpg

Empire X brings back a serious flashback! Savage old school beats with bad ass reese, epic choirs and strings with slow deadly rhythm. Real classic vibes which will never fail.

!!!OUT NOW!!!

Last edited:
centa.jpg

Now is the time to show our next release. The first work is the original track of well known Centaspike. His black magic opens borders of deep thinking and penetrates into listener's mind by mystical tribal species. And talented Bowsar's huge remix with the killer rhythm is no exception too! Together these tunes bring unusual feeling of something mysterious. Come into it.

!!!OUT NOW!!!

tailor500.jpg

Hell yeah! Mark Tailor comes back to Tech Cycle again with the solo release. This time 4 track EP which is loaded by mad rhythm sections and blood-thirsty bass lines. The balanced texture of classical and modern hardstep sound.

!!!OUT NOW!!!

Leading up to the release of the new 2 track EP on Tech Cycle Recordings, we've got an exclusive interview with one of the most unique producers on the dark side of drum and bass! If you've never heard this name before (i doubt, haha) then it's time! His music is obviously not for faint hearted kids. Don't believe me, just read and have a listen.

6LKufMEbwTE.jpg

======================================================

DJ Darrel: Hello, Steve. Many people might be ignorant to what's going on with Drum and Bass scene in Greece. Tell us about the first experience and who inspired you to become a producer.

Throttler: Well the drum n bass scene here in Greece is stronger than ever. I was intrigued by a radio station called Life FM 89.2 back in the 90's, and I was really interested in the sounds of Ray Keith, Trace, Dom & Roland, etc

DJ Darrel: When did you first get interested in creating music? What kind of sound was it?

Throttler: My first experiments was using GW Basic! However it wasn't until PlayStation came out with a game called Music, which was the first time I made something more sounding like music. My origins where breakbeat and jungle, so that was what I was trying to make.

DJ Darrel: Tell us about your alias. Why Throttler?

Throttler: Throttler has a double meaning. Firstly ( one who operates a throttle ) matches my love for racing sports -old time F1 fan- which also suits my music, usually 180 BPM. Secondly, (someone who kills by strangling) it's a bit threatening, which I believe also matches my music. Finally, the ancient Greek Sphinx was called a Throttler. In Greek, "sphinx" means "strangler."

DJ Darrel: The world knows many dark dnb artists but your sound is really different and it can be described as your own unique fast Darkside/step style in general. What is the main influence to your Drum and Bass?

Throttler: Being around in dnb since its birth, I have listened to all styles of dark dnb. From 1996 techstep to today's darkstep. If you listen to the album Torque [NUTLP01] , you will better understand my background. Combine it with the latest cutting edge dark dnb, and the future's technology, and you get a mixture of dark, hard and fast, notorious techy sound with nightmare landscapes.

DJ Darrel: You have a number of releases at Freak, Killing Sheep, Amalgam, Nekrolog1k, Sustained and other labels including your Throttler Recordings which was launched in 2010. Do you have a favourite of this lot of released and should people expect from you new vinyls, cd's or digi's in the near future?

Throttler: No favorites. Each and every tune was different and made from scratch. I am very grateful I collaborated with all those great labels and I respect each release differently. As far as forthcoming, I have a lot of unreleased stuff and I can't wait for them to come out. I really want everyone to hear my latest work. In fact my latest collaboration is with Tech Cycle Recordings, where I hope I will get a lot of stuff in the next few months and make the wait for all the fans worth.

DJ Darrel: What software or hardware do you use?

Throttler: That requires a really long answer... I use Cubase 7 as my main DAW, and Sonic Core as my main DSP synths and DSP mixer and plugins. I have setup my own studio where I do all my recordings, mixing, etc. Other than that I have some "toys" such as an MS-20, a MiniBrute, & more. I don't want to bore you.

DJ Darrel: You prefer to work alone as i can see. Exception is your project with Lowbss. Does it still exist?

Throttler: I prefer in person collaboration. It makes more sense to me than exchanging files over the internet.
My collab with Lowbss is very much alive. In fact recently we got remixed by Black Sun Empire for the tune Hypnotized. We have a great sideproject with more experimental and downtempo tunes. Great stuff.

DJ Darrel: I know that you are employed in S.A.E. (SAE in short, formerly also known as the School of Audio Engineering and the SAE Technology College), Athens Electronic Music Production department. Are you growing young Throttlers?

Throttler: Yes I am! I am very blessed with this job. I am now the Coordinator and Head Instructor at the SAE Athens EMP dept and this gives me the best possible opportunity to make little Throttlers!!! There is such a great potential to all these young producers and I have the oportunity and responsibility to assist them bloom. I'm doing my best for then.

DJ Darrel: Have you ever been in other countries with your dj set/show? Any dreams for desired locations around the world?

Throttler: Yes of course, UK, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland, the list goes on. The most desired location is where fans want me to be. That's my favourite place. When the sun is almost rising, the bass drops and everyone screams. That's my dream location.

DJ Darrel: Try to describe your studio time.

Throttler: If it's experimentation time, then it's fun time. Trying new stuff and find something useful. If it's production time, then it's focus time and down to work. In general I try a bunch of ideas and keep the best to work with.

DJ Darrel: What music do you listen out of your production and how do you see the perfect breakfast?

Throttler: Other than dnb I listen to all sorts of stuff. Everything has something great to offer. From Emmure to Steely Dan.The perfect breakfast is on a snowy mountain, on a trail in 8 am drinking hot chocolate.

DJ Darrel: Any final words for fans?

Throttler: Support the artists. Keep it hard, keep it fast!
====================================

AUDIO CLIPS:

bezimeni-1.jpg

From the depths of shadows it's coming to you! The killing mixture of dark, hard and fast, constantly alternating Throttler style, made of notorious landscapes and techy dancefloor breakbeat treatment.

!!!OUT NOW!!!

hostage.jpg

Now is the time to announce our next BIG release feat. Hostage aka Adar Friedberg! It's a great honor to have on board one more dark dnb genius!

Oval opens release and immereses you in the abyss of shadows. Fantastic dark techy roller with cold soundscapes and cutting percussion. It brings you back to No U Turn early times at some point. No doubt! Next up is twisted insanity called Burning Inside. Tight metallic breaks, screaming synths and dirty reeces in your face! Crackling hard dnb machine on the walk!

!!!OUT NOW!!!

BUY ON BEATPORT

Back
Top Bottom