Tease - October Mix 2012

t345e

VIP Junglist
Hello everyone, been meaning to a mix for some time now and here it is. Tried to touch a few styles once again and really push the boundaries a bit further with lots of quick mixing to keep it interesting. Hope you enjoy and as always feedback is massively appreciated.

Dub Phizix – Bateman
Fracture feat. Dawn Day Night – Get Busy
>> Dillinja – Hard Noize
Spectrasoul – Organiser (Foreign Concept Remix)
Gridlok – Enemies of the State
Shimah – Origin of the Cave
Calyx & Teebee – Elevate This Sound
>> June Miller – Snapcase
Wickaman, Hoodlum, Mavrik – One Scratch
Break & Silent Witness – The Hills Have Ears
Mefjus – Dogs and Frogs
Maztek – Galactica
Mortem – Revolta
DRS feat. Enei – Count To Ten
Octane & DLR and Break – Murmur
>> Amoss & Dabs - Latch
Chroma – Always Be
Spectrasoul feat. Tamara Blessa – Away With Me (Calibre Remix)
Wilkinson - Automatic
>> Wickaman , RV– Ev’s Dead
Cause4Concern – Never Acid Again (Neonlight Remix)
The Upbeats – Undertaker
>> Enei – One Chance (Emperor Remix)
Noisia – Dust Up
Calyx & Teebee – Hurting
>> Ulterior Motive & Hybris – Bring Out
Break – Kicked to Death
Emperor – Monolith
>> Spor – Stoppit
Annix – The Sword
>> Rene LaVice – Absolute Monster
Gerra & Stone – Droneheads (Octane & DLR Remix)
Foreign Concept – Jaipur (Villem Remix)
DRS feat. Dub Phizix – Playing With Fire
>> Calibre – Student Music
Amoss feat. Fokus – Shapeshifter
Emperor – Smokescreen
Ulterior Motive & FD – Drum Circle
Break – Love So True
Amit – Killer Driller
>> Break – Something New (Xtrah Remix)
Calyx & Teebee feat. Kemo – Pure Gold
>> D-Bridge feat. Vegas – True Romance
>> Total Science – Nosher (Baron Remix)​

yes.

p.s. dl link please? need for mp3player

Cheers man, I've put it in now. I forgot to tick the little box thingy. Hope you enjoy! Mp3player?? you stuck in 1999 man :)

Yes mate your mixes are always tight, will have a listen :D

Thank you rj you are too kind man, please let me knwo what you think my good man.

its available to dl, cheer trev looks hendo

Many thanks for taking time to listen bn14!

+1. TL looks mad bro.

Ah thanks Stu hope you like it man. Should all be sorted now.

massive mix, intro worked so well

i liked how you changed up the way you mixed around origin of the cave, showed some diversity in not doubling all the time.

Mortem – Revolta
>> Amoss & Dabs - Latch
Chroma – Always Be
was class too, transfer from the dark to light was really good.

and yes an mp3 player ;) shits on ipods from a great great height (the sony ones anyway)

Current listening for today.

Thought the intro was quite quirky, good way to get the ball rolling.
Origin This Cave > Elevate this sound was equally as big. wicked mix.

The Hills Have Ears > Dogs and Frogs > Galatica was also pretty cool. Felt like you nailed the EQ's on this particular section.
Next mix into Revolta didnt sit right for me, might just be me, couldnt quite work out why, but then >Count To Ten your back on track. absolutely stinkin' stuff.

Count to Ten all the way through to Latch to echo previous comments was pretty awesome

The way you brought in Murmur, and then when it dropped, bang the vocals of Count to Ten come back in so smoothly. Awesome stuff.
>Latch - Nice little split, was in and out really quick though.
>Always Be - Not bad! Felt like this tune needed a little more of that bassline. but still absolutely wicked blend of dark and deep stuff.
>Away With Me (Calibre Remix) - Yea not bad again.

Next tune is not exactly a personal favourite....but EV's dead is absolutely quality, and I liked the way it came in on the double. :2thumbs:

That Neonlight remix of Never Acid again is absolutely rotten.
All the way through to Dustup is some quality skills t345e!
Then > Hurting is a good double with Dustup. Nice little cuts back and forth when they both breakdown briefly mid mix
> the out of nowhere Bring Out...thought this was massive as fuck using the lows of hurting.. wicked mix.

>Kicked to Death - Big double. EQ'd really well. Like the cuts again. Really solid stuff so far.

Next mix to really grab me by the balls was the Monolith > Sword double - you really had these two talking to each other really well.
I did think the Rene Lavice tune next that came in really quickly was a bit too loud, but I like the way you double then go for a big splitmix straight after.

>Droneheads remix - Huge double. Like hearing the mids of Sword in the background, very cool. EQ'd well.
>Jaipur remix - yea massive blend with these two.

Yea I could go on and on today. Good stuff t345e I will be on the peep for your next mix.

Recommend this massively. Some stinking stuff in here.

Some in depth feedback, for an in depth mix. Incredibly bouncy, rhythmic intro with the first two tunes :) Loved hearing Hard Noise teased in there without any time to breath & worked really well with Get busy + Organiser rmx stepped nicely on the end. Powerful vibes pushing through on Enemy Of The State and mixed with Origin of The Cave was quality :) Snapcase was punching in well out of nowhere. One Scratch slid in nicely & the mix with Hills Have Ears flowed seamlessly. Revolta - Count To 10 mix was enjoyable with Revolta ticking away in the background & its underlying filthy bass still seeping through. Vocal on Count To 10 sits well on Murmur when the comes in. The tease with Latch was nice, but there seemed to be a lack of bass for me around hear. How much vocal does Wilkinson like to use in Automatic ehy? The tease with Bring Out into Hurting was a wicked listen. Monolith - Stoppit was a stomping mix, if a bit brief. Would have liked to hear the bass stay in when the intro of Sword was coming in, but the mix was smooth & sat nicely well with Monolith, even if its one of the few jump-up-ish tracks in the mix. Sword has to be one of my favourite tunes from recent month & was pleased to hear it in your mix, along with Absolute Monster :) Heard SO many mixes recently with Jaipur rmx, still a wicked tune though. Smokescreen - Drum Circle was a pretty technically selected mix & works wonders. Driller Killer - Something New rmx was a sweet mix, but again felt like the bass was lacking when the two were playing together.

A very nice mix all in all man. Maybe you could peep my collaborations mix & give me some feedback? I'd be grateful :)

massive mix, intro worked so well

i liked how you changed up the way you mixed around origin of the cave, showed some diversity in not doubling all the time.

Mortem – Revolta
>> Amoss & Dabs - Latch
Chroma – Always Be
was class too, transfer from the dark to light was really good.

and yes an mp3 player ;) shits on ipods from a great great height (the sony ones anyway)

hahaa get yourself an ipod you big stinge. Massive thanks for the reply man, you must spread more reputation etc. I'm really pleased you were feeling that section man, that was what I was going for. After listenign to Hazard fabriclive mix about 50 times it hit em that you don't need to double drop everything. sometimes it's good to have sections in the mix were you don't let the track reach it's breakdown and chuck another tune in. Hazard does this quite well. It give the mix a bit more energy and surprise I think as doubles have just become the norm, you know, a bit expected. It doesn't have the same appeal as it used to have I think. Anyway thank you for taking the time to listen mate really appreciate it. Manhug.

Just finished this... big mix!

From one scratch bass through to latch was huge!

Safe Mish Mash, I think that's my favourite part as well listening back, JWood thought the same as well so yeh. Thank you for taking the time to listen and getting back to me, you are too kind my man.

Current listening for today.

Thought the intro was quite quirky, good way to get the ball rolling.
Origin This Cave > Elevate this sound was equally as big. wicked mix.

The Hills Have Ears > Dogs and Frogs > Galatica was also pretty cool. Felt like you nailed the EQ's on this particular section.
Next mix into Revolta didnt sit right for me, might just be me, couldnt quite work out why, but then >Count To Ten your back on track. absolutely stinkin' stuff.

Count to Ten all the way through to Latch to echo previous comments was pretty awesome

The way you brought in Murmur, and then when it dropped, bang the vocals of Count to Ten come back in so smoothly. Awesome stuff.
>Latch - Nice little split, was in and out really quick though.
>Always Be - Not bad! Felt like this tune needed a little more of that bassline. but still absolutely wicked blend of dark and deep stuff.
>Away With Me (Calibre Remix) - Yea not bad again.

Next tune is not exactly a personal favourite....but EV's dead is absolutely quality, and I liked the way it came in on the double. :2thumbs:

That Neonlight remix of Never Acid again is absolutely rotten.
All the way through to Dustup is some quality skills t345e!
Then > Hurting is a good double with Dustup. Nice little cuts back and forth when they both breakdown briefly mid mix
> the out of nowhere Bring Out...thought this was massive as fuck using the lows of hurting.. wicked mix.

>Kicked to Death - Big double. EQ'd really well. Like the cuts again. Really solid stuff so far.

Next mix to really grab me by the balls was the Monolith > Sword double - you really had these two talking to each other really well.
I did think the Rene Lavice tune next that came in really quickly was a bit too loud, but I like the way you double then go for a big splitmix straight after.

>Droneheads remix - Huge double. Like hearing the mids of Sword in the background, very cool. EQ'd well.
>Jaipur remix - yea massive blend with these two.

Yea I could go on and on today. Good stuff t345e I will be on the peep for your next mix.

Recommend this massively. Some stinking stuff in here.

Stu. Fuckin hell man, you are a legend for that feedback, thats what im talkin about player!! Thank you so much, really pleased you enjoyed most of it. Yeh I agree, som bits could have been eqed slightly better and there are some odd track choices but I always try and go for a bit of everything ya know. Once again thank you, you have been touched by the rep fairy dude

Alright man ! Tight mix and killer track selection!

Thanks Psychoholic! Glad you enjoyed bro.

Some in depth feedback, for an in depth mix. Incredibly bouncy, rhythmic intro with the first two tunes :) Loved hearing Hard Noise teased in there without any time to breath & worked really well with Get busy + Organiser rmx stepped nicely on the end. Powerful vibes pushing through on Enemy Of The State and mixed with Origin of The Cave was quality :) Snapcase was punching in well out of nowhere. One Scratch slid in nicely & the mix with Hills Have Ears flowed seamlessly. Revolta - Count To 10 mix was enjoyable with Revolta ticking away in the background & its underlying filthy bass still seeping through. Vocal on Count To 10 sits well on Murmur when the comes in. The tease with Latch was nice, but there seemed to be a lack of bass for me around hear. How much vocal does Wilkinson like to use in Automatic ehy? The tease with Bring Out into Hurting was a wicked listen. Monolith - Stoppit was a stomping mix, if a bit brief. Would have liked to hear the bass stay in when the intro of Sword was coming in, but the mix was smooth & sat nicely well with Monolith, even if its one of the few jump-up-ish tracks in the mix. Sword has to be one of my favourite tunes from recent month & was pleased to hear it in your mix, along with Absolute Monster :) Heard SO many mixes recently with Jaipur rmx, still a wicked tune though. Smokescreen - Drum Circle was a pretty technically selected mix & works wonders. Driller Killer - Something New rmx was a sweet mix, but again felt like the bass was lacking when the two were playing together.

A very nice mix all in all man. Maybe you could peep my collaborations mix & give me some feedback? I'd be grateful :)

Yes Watcha will certain peep your mix now man, thank you for the feedback. Yeh completely agree on those mixes where you said the bass was an little quiet. I'm always super consious of over doing it with the bass of two tracks so yeh sometimes this does happen, better than having it too loud though. Thank you for you kind comments bro we feedback to you in due course.

tight as a nuns vagina mate, definitely downloaded dis one :)

Yes Clos Integral pleased you like it brother!

i shall listen to this on my way to work tomorrow

Must spread moar rep.

pretty sick mix man. probably would listen to it more than one time. ;)
edit: did you use sync button? i'm asking, cause in the end of the mix it felt like in almost every transition the beats were (just) slightly off constantly and i've tried the sync feature on traktor myself and it does just like that. that's why i don't use it and beatmatch tunes myself cause my ears know better when tracks are perfectly mixed. maybe my ears are just playing tricks on me, but it felt kinda uncomfortable in some places...usually i hear pretty well when the dj corrects the pitch...didn't hear in you mix.

no offence or anything intended...just what i thought in my head and let it out :)

Last edited:
Ez man, new to the forum, just checking out some of the DJ mixes on here, this looks right up my street. On the DL

Back
Top Bottom